Status
Not open for further replies.
I see little discussion of how Ratchet introduced doubt in his own claim to info by saying it may or may not actually exist, lol.

In any case, I'm willing to give Ratchet *one* cycle to have his shit sorted out if need be before coming back here tomorrow.

[Vote Lynch Jinri]

I'd also like to discuss Kvothe. Really hasn't gotten much attention, in all likelihood primarily due to being known for being in Flowers chat, but from what I've seen in the thread there's a bit of a lack of detail, and oddly gives the impression that she's not fully caught up while being in direct line with one of the more active players. Don't know if I suspect her yet but curious almost no one has brought her up.
Also idk Kvothe that well but she seems like the fly-under-the-radar type from what I have seen of her as scum.

anyways, if someone has time

can u check who was suspicious of adam

usually d1 is good, d0 idk since ppl werent doing much when it came to lynch voting

in the early phase scum is trying to fit in, so maybe theres ppl who had a bit of an awkward start

im tired

I would also like to comment that people were saying Ratchet's partial claim about being able to talk to dead people is "confirmable"

...No, it isn't. Unless that dead person can already talk and vouch. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.