Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Honestly bestie if it's from the disc chat it might be Worst. I just looked at the chat and he's the only one there to write everything in lowercase.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Worst was the one I was thinking maybe too, he is in both chats.
Also I might have to go back and read what he said because I am pretty sure I saw two abilities by the mosquito in the WU today again.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Sorting out Xlawโ€™s claim made me more sick lol.

I see what he means by the bus drive bc I think a bus drive (+ a ton of coincidences) can account for everything lining up. (I think.)

But unless someone claims the bus drive then why would Xlaw and Gram be bus driven with each other unless one was scum? I remember Dest bus drove two random townies in the Big 3 game but that was something everyone criticized him for.

Is it worth tagging everyone and asking if anyone bus drove the two of them? I realize that would out an ability if town but seems thatโ€™s better than not sorting it out.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
With a passive of mine. The same way how I know 25% of the roles that made it into the game. I gain knowledge about the game every cycle.
Okay so regarding Xlaw's claim, I don't know if you guys remember but I posted a list of roles that I know for sure are in the game on Day 3 from my passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.