Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You can't seriously, with a straight face, in all your years of playing this game tell me it doesn't even cross your mind that a town role can survive a superkill and potentially *multiple* lynches.

From a gameplay standpoint, have you even considered how crazy that passive is? Effectively guaranteed to survive to late game unless town specifically knew about it.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It would be more OP in the hands of scum. Wasting town lynches is generally not a good thing, which would act as a counterbalance to its survivability.

The Rainman, the Mad Emperor, and the Little Boy Genius -

Blackmore activatde [Double Blades]

Blackmore used [Rain Zone] on [???], [???], and [???]

Blackmore used [Projectile] on [???]

Blackmore used [Blades] on [???]

Jimmy Neutron used [Neutronic Monster] on [???]

Julius Novachrono used [Reverse Spell] on [???]

[Judgement] has been activated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caligula activated [Eliminate]

[Life of The Party] was triggered, but failed.

@Xlaw [Jimmy Neutron] has been lynched.​

“All right, this is it. These crummy weebs stole our parents, it's time to show them what we're made of.”
You are Jimmy Neutron!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Protagonist] - The titular main protagonist of his show, Jimmy is shielded by the plot. He is bulletproof.
--- [Child] - Jimmy has no voting power. If killed during the game, a list of players that have interacted with him in the previous cycle will be released.
--- [Black Sheep] - Due to all the trouble he has caused because of his inventions, Jimmy's hated by most of his relatives. He starts each phase with 3 votes on him.
--- [Red Shirt] - Jimmy's always wearing a red shirt sporting his trademark symbol. In a day, Jimmy must at least post 10 posts with one word colored red. As long as he does so, he will be recognized as Jimmy Neutron, and his plot shield will remain active.

[Passive - Lab] - Jimmy creates his inventions in an extensive lab located under his clubhouse, which remains accessible to him alone using DNA. His role may not be copied or used after his death.

[Passive - Genius] - Jimmy is a very intelligent kid, having an impossible I.Q. of 210. He keeps outdoing his peers in anything math and science-related, and this game isn't any different. Jimmy's immune to possession, and his actions may not be stolen, nor tampered with.
--- [Inventions] - Fascinated by artifacts, and also because he's lazy, Jimmy will replicate any artifact he finds to help him with the bothersome chore of winning this game for Town. He will gain it as a full ability.
--- [Competition] - Jimmy's brilliance renders trying to win science projects and competitions things pointless. Jimmy will always be in anytime he's challenged by another player. Once during the game, he may activate this ability and he will win the tournament he's in, including [Contest of Weebs]. After doing so, he will be banned from tournaments in the future to give others a chance.

[Passive - Retroville] - Despite being a genius, Jimmy's inventions often end up causing trouble to his town. Anytime Jimmy uses one of his inventions, once per cycle, the host will roll a D20.
--- [1 - 5] - Jimmy will vote silence two random Townies.
--- [6 - 9] - Jimmy will role-block a random Townie.
--- [10 - 13] - Jimmy will destroy the next positive action performed on a Townie.
--- [14 - 16] - Jimmy will block the next hostile action performed on a Scum.
--- [17 - 18] - Jimmy will role-crush a random Townie.
--- [19 - 20] - The biggest mistakes of them all. He will randomly kill a player, if they're a Townie, it will be a super-kill.
--- [Think! Think! Think!] - If he rolls a 10+ more than 3 times, Jimmy will enter a moment of crisis and fire up all his brain's cylinders to fix the situation. His next 5 inventions will not cause trouble.

[Active - The Boy Genius] - As a genius, Jimmy has been able to invent devices that accomplish even the impossible. He starts the game equipped with certain of his most useful past inventions, and each cycle, he may create a new invention to impress his weeb crush. At the start of the game, he may only use 3 inventions per phase.
--- [Hover Car] - Jimmy's main mode of transportation on Earth is a flying vehicle that can cross oceans quickly. Jimmy may use this to bus-drive two players. When activated, he will evade the first action targeting him. [4-shots]
--- [Jet Pack] -
Jimmy's backpack doubles as a jetpack, which allows him to fly. Jimmy may use to fly to a secondary layer. [4-shots]
--- [Hypercube] -
A pocket dimension that can store an apparently unlimited amount of items. When activated, this ability will absorb any actions and vote targeting Jimmy. He will gain a one-shot version of the abilities that targeted him, and he may use the votes absorbed in a subsequent phase. [1-shot]
--- [Shrink Ray] -
This invention can both shrink and expand any object Jimmy aims it at. Jimmy can use this ability on a player and upgrade their abilities for a phase. Alternatively, he may target a player and shrink their role, downgrading their abilities.
--- [Duplicator] - Each cycle, Jimmy may target a player and enable them to use their abilities twice that cycle.
--- [Mindphone] - This ability enables Jimmy to read the minds of people nearby. At night, Jimmy may use it on a player and learn who they targeted (if any). Alternatively, Jimmy may use it to learn the identity of visiting a target of his choice. Once during the game, he may do both at the same time.
--- [HypnoBeam] - Each phase., Jimmy may target a player and redirect their action to a player of his choice. If he targets the same player twice, he will learn the effects of the ability he redirects. If he targets the same player twice, he will learn their role name as well.
--- [976/J] - Each cycle, Jimmy may spray this pheromone on a target of his choice. They will fall in love with him which gives him immunity against their actions and votes for a cycle.
--- [Cloning Machine] - Creates imperfect clones of whoever is put into it. Starting D4, or later, Jimmy may target a player and create an imperfect clone of them. Their role will be cloned and given to a new player. [1-shot]
--- [Neutronic Monster-Maker] -
Jimmy can transform humans into mythical monsters. Jimmy may target a player and transform them into a Weeb role from one of the previous installments. [1-shot]
--- [Nanobots] - Two miniature robots that are loyal to Jimmy and capable of singlehandedly destroying most of humanity. During the day, Jimmy may target a player that has 5 votes in any given day phase, and super-kill them. The 5 votes required may not be herself. This super-kill will bypass any immunity. Each shot of this ability requires his participation in the lynching of a [Guilty] player. [2-shots]
--- [Time-Machine] -
Locked.

[Active - Gums & Candies] - Another subset of his inventions, Jimmy has several candy-based inventions that he can gift to players of his choice. At night, Jimmy may manufacture one of these inventions and gift it to a player of his choice the following cycle. He may not target the same player twice, nor can he use these inventions as humans develop an addiction to them.
--- [Neutronic Air Gum] - This allows its user to post and vote at night if the thread is open.
--- [Memory Gum] - This allows its user to target a write-up and memorize the effects of the abilities in it, as well as the [???] in it.
--- [Taste Buds] - This allows its user to satisfy the taste buds of any player targeting them during a phase, role-blocking them.

[Active - Goddard] - After 3 mislynches, Jimmy will activate this ability and create his ultimate invention, his loyal dog and lab companion. He may craft a role from one of the submissions that didn't make it into the game, and give it to a player of choice, making them his lab partner. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Council Convenes -

You may post and vote in the thread, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
You have until the end of the night.

The Elders:

1. @Blue
2. @Hayumi
3. @Lindltaylor
4. @MangoSenpai
5. @Rej
6. @Ultra
7. @Zemmi

Night 3 starts.
You have 48 hours to submit your actions & delving layer for next day.

Note - I'm not home, so the processing of your artifact canvassing of this day phase will be slow, you'll receive your results in a few hours and [Seeker Camp] chats will open then.

Note 2 - The phase ended at 9:30 a.m EST time-stamp wise, any action submitted after its end can not be processed.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Fuck, the dice wasnt lucky this time.

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

:endthis:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
wasnt Nana leading at some point? gotta find something there

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

:endthis:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
holding my vote on Nana

vote Nana

I can unlock an ability if I participate in 3 non-town lynches but as one of the first 3 voters, I don't think I can achieve this with my activity, so atleast let me take the chance and do it during council times

I haven't really read, just skimmed for my name today.

So I'm trying to understand what happened.
Very short summary:

- Xlaw was suspected for various mechanical reasons
- Nana was suspect for surviving superkill and claim
- Both were suspected on the basis of play
- Early day Xlaw led, then I think Nana overtook him at some point, then Xlaw became a majority again after it was proposed council deal with nana

Status
Not open for further replies.