Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It wouldn't? Maybe not immediately, but over time, as more players die off, that info can come in handy as a checklist on existing players, if there's a ballpark of how many scum were in a given pool.
Her flip would be informative in the long run if she's telling the truth about her passive imo. Frankly many doubt it.

I'd actually consider the council vote to be less likely to be informative, it's more of just a hedge, I'd consider it about a 90% chance for that lynch to go through under those stated conditions. I'm willing to try it though, just not at the exclusion of throwing everything we can at a dangerous slot because our approach of attack is decided by information they have provided for us.
I believe information isn't the only perspective here. Most people just see Xlaw as scummy. More scummy than Nana. Some see both as scum, few lean town on him or her. It's a combination of the former 2 that's mainly driving the lynch on Xlaw here. There seem to be a larger pool of player who simply favor an Xlaw lynch over the Nana one currently for personal reasons, interpretations and yes, information as well. So it's not purely on information basis.

Fuck that. What sets Nana apart that she has established nigh-invincibility, *and this is before powering up* we gotta address that first and foremost. Xlaw can be dealt with using abilities until proven otherwise.
She's claimed nigh-invincibility and Xlaw has demonstrated behavior that's simply anti-town as well. Between the two, choosing the one that's easier to remove should be the first go-to option I believe. The actual truth notwithstanding on the Nana situation.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Nana is not a bad player btw, it has been a while but she is good
I don't believe I've implied she is? When I talk about potentially underestimating her, I mean to say her capability for faking certain tells would surpass that which I generally expect decent players to be able to pull off. Which, you know, is certainly possible. I don't know her, and I don't believe I've ever played a game with her before now. But it's one of those things I need to actually see first, y'know?

Ratchet

β€Ž
And please stop underestimating Queen Nana's scum play. She's better than I am. She can fake things very well.

Never fear!
I don't believe I've implied she is? When I talk about potentially underestimating her, I mean to say her capability for faking certain tells would surpass that which I generally expect decent players to be able to pull off. Which, you know, is certainly possible. I don't know her, and I don't believe I've ever played a game with her before now. But it's one of those things I need to actually see first, y'know?

Between the two, choosing the one that's easier to remove should be the first go-to option I believe. The actual truth notwithstanding on the Nana situation.
This is my main source of contention here since I otherwise have little issue with seeing them both die and their flips, just to be safe - we should not prioritize a little goon over an OP scum slot.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Fellow weebs.

Any news from this side of the galaxy?

Ratchet

β€Ž
This is my main source of contention here since I otherwise have little issue with seeing them both die and their flips, just to be safe - we should not prioritize a little goon over an OP scum slot.
Every role is going to be OP to an extent. Yes, even Xlaw with his claimed ability to sub in roles from a previous game.

Every role is going to be OP to an extent. Yes, even Xlaw with his claimed ability to sub in roles from a previous game.
You can't seriously, with a straight face, in all your years of playing this game tell me it doesn't even cross your mind that a town role can survive a superkill and potentially *multiple* lynches.

From a gameplay standpoint, have you even considered how crazy that passive is? Effectively guaranteed to survive to late game unless town specifically knew about it.

You can't seriously, with a straight face, in all your years of playing this game tell me it doesn't even cross your mind that a town role can survive a superkill and potentially *multiple* lynches.

From a gameplay standpoint, have you even considered how crazy that passive is? Effectively guaranteed to survive to late game unless town specifically knew about it.
Stop posting

Status
Not open for further replies.