Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Also, I'd like to turn you attention to Ripped as well. He claims he has a guilty check on me. My friends I have to tell you that that's impossible. First since I am town. Second reason is that I know who visits me. That's how I knew Nicky visited someone the night he died. He visited me. But my friend Ripped hasn't visited me at all.

If @Nick can talk I am sure he can confirm, if he can of course.
Also Dest visited me the same night. That's why I kept tagging him to ask him what he did to see if I can catch him in a lie.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Zemmi you are being paranoid for no reason.

@Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro I have one shot revival

I wanted to use this

But you guys are literally being very defensive.
I am sorry Bonbon, but I can't take your word for it. My vote is on Ekko now and it will stay there. Someone else can vote and help you at and if I am wrong I'll gladly accept being wrong.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
question is, would a mafia support his mafia mate? in case of being investigated this would be a terrible decision
I would rather use it on someone else in order to pocket them
You're being strangely defensive of Ekko. In the Layer 4 chat, you were insisting he was scum. I expected you to be happy you were right, not... this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also, I'd like to turn you attention to Ripped as well. He claims he has a guilty check on me. My friends I have to tell you that that's impossible. First since I am town. Second reason is that I know who visits me. That's how I knew Nicky visited someone the night he died. He visited me. But my friend Ripped hasn't visited me at all.

If @Nick can talk I am sure he can confirm, if he can of course.
^

Thank you my friends.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Reborn you might have good intentions, but scum has bad ones. It's not against you, but the artifact will still all single votes from players to use for themselves, and they can literally do it whenever they want in any time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.