Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
That sounds pretty chill. Haven't been able to do it in a few years now because Covid, but I like walking into town to the waterfront, getting a glass of fruit juice or something and just spending half an hour vibing. At night it's perfect.
Sounds amazing.

I like doing relaxing things like that too. I always try to do it since I don't enjoy staying at home for too long.

You're from London right? Does it have a lot of restrictions still?

The country I was before had a lot of restricitions, this one is a little better but a lot colder.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Nice! do you drink herbal tea to? i like lemmon green tea with stevia, peppermint to! :sweat::moonwalk:
I want to start drinking because it has a lot of health benefits. I want to get the habit of drinking tea.

When I drink it it's without anything.

But you gave me the idea of using stevia on the tea.

Never thought about it ahahah

Funny.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Sounds amazing.

I like doing relaxing things like that too. I always try to do it since I don't enjoy staying at home for too long.

You're from London right? Does it have a lot of restrictions still?

The country I was before had a lot of restricitions, this one is a little better but a lot colder.
Just outside London, in a town called Reading. Though, I've lived all over the Country, just been in Reading for the last 4 or so years. Restrictions are basically all gone now, for better or worse, seems to be a "we'll just deal with it" mindset.

I actually quite like the cold. I prefer it to hot weather, anyway, I find it more relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.