Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Just outside London, in a town called Reading. Though, I've lived all over the Country, just been in Reading for the last 4 or so years. Restrictions are basically all gone now, for better or worse, seems to be a "we'll just deal with it" mindset.

I actually quite like the cold. I prefer it to hot weather, anyway, I find it more relaxing.
That sounds better than a big city.

More chill.

I've been in Greece recently and now I'm in the Balkans and things are so cheap here. But I want to travel more. Never been to England though.

I think I prefer the cold too. It gives us a feeling of not having to move around a lot and just relax and be more comfy.

I mean we can see it from people from different countries.

Brazilians are very outgoing while Swedish people tend to be more calm.

Culture plays a part of it but the weather too I believe.

"very stupid"
That's the ad hominem. I didn't say anything about Lanji and Juliet, by the way. So she wasn't asking me a question.
she got grouped with lanji as sus, and said said she thought it was stupid idea from her perspective, and i'v seen other say stupid, they must be ad hominem because there reaction to it is to not agree to someone sus, from their perspective!!

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ok back to the game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
she got grouped with lanji as sus, and said said she thought it was stupid idea from her perspective, and i'v seen other say stupid, they must be ad hominem because there reaction to it is to not agree to someone sus, from their perspective!!

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Yes Naomi, calling someone stupid instead of addressing their post is the very definition of an ad hominem. I would know, I do it all the time. Stupid. :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.