Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge asking for donations and asking for votes are two different things.

Donations doesn't look bad on face value but asking for votes does.

Asking for vote is already a suspicious activity. Do you really think scums would get such ability and even if they did they will publicly declare so?

They would team up to get multiple Lynch wagons imo
Yeah but like I said I don't know how your abilities function. This is SRM. Anything is possible.

no, i have caught scum killed.....
But kill a townie now please.

are you town light?
Yes I am town.

The Jobbers, and the Definition of Insanity -

The Two-Time Mafia attempted to super-kill [???] again, but failed.

Blackmore used [???] on [???]

Decim activated [???] on [???] and [???]

Illuminati activated [???]

Illuminati used [???] on [???]

Sung Jin Woo used [Dragon Fear] on [???] and [???]

Gudetama activated [Copyright]

Blackpink used [How You Like That?] on [???]

Q activated [Razor Blades] on 4 posts.

Q activated [Adanced: Thousand Man Pins]

Cell used [Demon Eye] on [???], and [Mind Investigation] on [???] and [???]

Darkling used [???] on [???]

[???] has removed @T-Peinโ„ข [Orange Peel] from the game.​

"You can't eat the orange and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit."
You are Orange Peel!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Discarded] - Despite Oranges being one the most consumed fruits across the world, and recognized for their innumerable health benefits, the peel is often always thrown away. Similarly, in this game, Orange Peel will always be ignored. It has no voting power, and anytime it is targeted, the effects will role-block it, including kills.

[Passive - Pesticide] - While the peel is filled with many nutrients, it has to be washed properly in order to get rid of the harmful pesticide being consumed. At the start of each day, the host will RNG a number between 1 and 10. The players on that number on the player list will forget to wash the skin before consumption if visited by Orange Peel. It will learn the identity of these players at any given time, and after poisoning for the first time, it will learn about the side effects of consuming the pesticide. [Exemple: RNG is 4. Player 4, 14, 24, 34, 44, and 54 are allergic during that cycle]

[Active - Hesperedin] - Full of this flavonoid, Orange Peels can help lower high blood pressure and cholesterol. During the day, Orange Peel may feed someone a slice of the peel which will enable them to avoid role-blocks and redirections for the remainder of the cycle.

[Active - Anti-Allergetic] - Orange Peels helps prevent allergies thanks to their nutrients. During the day, it may target a player and prevent the [Curse of the Abyss] from affecting them.

[Active - Antioxidants] - Peels are also rich in Vitamin A & C that help eliminate toxins and strengthen the immune system. At night, an Orange peel may target a player and feed them a piece of the peel to heal them from any ailments they're suffering from.

[Active - Skin Care] - Orange peel is considered a boon for the skin as it treats dead cells, and blemishes amongst others. At night, Orange Peel can smoothen the role of a player, refilling their x-shots.

[Active - Air Freshener] - Twice during the game, Orange Peel may add itself to boiling water and freshen the air around it. Using organic oranges will heal anyone targeting it from any ailments they're suffering from. Alternatively, using pesticide-ridden oranges will poison anyone that visits it that cycle. Orange peel may only use each once. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
i did remember orange peel made a sorry wu for flower...

he voted rej,later he cleared rej up and said he was innocent, action failed on sall.

:memehm:

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Yeah, T-Pein cleared Rej with an Inno, but looking at the Orange Peel role, he doesnโ€™t have any kills. So either itโ€™s a fake flip, or the Orange Peel was framed.

If he was framed, I donโ€™t recall him ever coming forward with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.