Status
Not open for further replies.
Gg scum. I'm out.

Sorry everyone, I didn't think orange peel could be town after the first phases.

Also it makes no sense that I got a result when I should have been blocked, made me think he was lying

I give up, you beat me

He gave it to me last day lmao, where do you get 2 cycles ago from

Also I wanted to use it at a later date, because I'd had my fill of kills, wanted to kill someone later.

Gotta savor it
Actually I checked, and it was one cycle ago. Felt like a long ass time because of how long these phases have been.

...Still, I'm kind of peeved, because Fuji gave you this shit, I boosted you, and you chose not to use it, then you wasted it by using it after your partner was revived.

The one time you decided to practice restraint was when you shouldn't have, congratulations.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Gg scum. I'm out.

Sorry everyone, I didn't think orange peel could be town after the first phases.

Also it makes no sense that I got a result when I should have been blocked, made me think he was lying

I give up, you beat me
Well he never once fought on the fact, and neither did he ever claim the kills weren't him

So..

Actually I checked, and it was one cycle ago. Felt like a long ass time because of how long these phases have been.

...Still, I'm kind of peeved, because Fuji gave you this shit, I boosted you, and you chose not to use it, then you wasted it by using it after your partner was revived.

The one time you decided to practice restraint was when you shouldn't have, congratulations.
Furthermore

He gave you this while the whole Ekko situation was happening

When did you actually receive it Mango

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

You boosted me?

:sanmoji:

if you did I didn't get any notifications

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Nope I didnt visit mango, why?
I have a passive where at the end of the phase I will know who had an attempted kill on them.
(This was the reason I knew Ryu Kishi and Worst were targetted before)

Last night, three people were supposed to die: Me, Mango and Kvothe.

Looking at the WU, here are the failed kills:
The Believers Mafia attempted to super-kill [???], but failed.

The Two-Time Mafia attempted to super-kill [???], but failed.
Khun Maschenny Zahard super-killed @Yae [???], and attempted to super-kill [???], but failed.
Julius Novachrono activated [Advanced: Thousand Man Pins] to super-kill [???], but failed.
There's 4 of them but Nova only told me three names which is a bit problematic but I'll work with what I have. So rn i'm trying to poe who might be who...

but something that stood out was that you asked Mango this:
And Mango's reply was:
It was a passive, if someone tried to attack me they'd be superkilled in retaliation
I didn't perform any actions on Mango so I know it wasn't me. But the way you asked that question makes me wonder did you perhaps try to kill mango and triggered his passive and that's why you're asking?

Just makes no sense man. Why wasn't I blocked, made me think he was fully lying because nova literally sent me the orange peel result so I had no need to hesitate in thinking pein was scum

I'm just frustrated man. We couldn't afford to lose another town

I have a passive where at the end of the phase I will know who had an attempted kill on them.
(This was the reason I knew Ryu Kishi and Worst were targetted before)

Last night, three people were supposed to die: Me, Mango and Kvothe.

Looking at the WU, here are the failed kills:

There's 4 of them but Nova only told me three names which is a bit problematic but I'll work with what I have. So rn i'm trying to poe who might be who...

but something that stood out was that you asked Mango this:

And Mango's reply was:

I didn't perform any actions on Mango so I know it wasn't me. But the way you asked that question makes me wonder did you perhaps try to kill mango and triggered his passive and that's why you're asking?
Nah I dont have any kill shots. Was it possible someone just doesnt show up at all? I only asked cause I recognized Julius as Mango and thought he tried to kill someone.

I wonder if mafia tried to kill me then

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Why were you not aware of the repeated attempted kills on Lanji? The ones naomi brought up that got him outted?
I saw Lanji in one of the names but my passive doesn't work like Naomi's where it says which faction killed who

I just see who was supposed to die which isn't very informative when there's a lot of attempts at kill during the night

I saw Lanji in one of the names but my passive doesn't work like Naomi's where it says which faction killed who

I just see who was supposed to die which isn't very informative when there's a lot of attempts at kill during the night
Given that surviving super kills has a track record of being potentially informative, that you didn't bring this info to light doesn't sit well with me. You shuold give forth all your results this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.