Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i was online much that day and even if i was what's the point when he's already being lynched

i brought up my info before and got ignored so no i don't think it's useful because no one reacted at all
I even asked people to tag the ryukishi and worst for me (cuz I can't tag) to question them but no one bothered

I'm not about to double text when I get left on read 💀
You say you weren't online but you're justifying your inaction as if you were on but you chose to withold that info.

I think people have been at the very least on Worst since...D1? Sometimes stuff falls to the wayside just because there's shit going on. That doesn't mean you don't bring up pertinent info.

Because now from my standpoint I have to question whether you actually legitimately had that info, or if it wasn't in your interest to bring that up, because of it.

You say you weren't online but you're justifying your inaction as if you were on but you chose to withold that info.

I think people have been at the very least on Worst since...D1? Sometimes stuff falls to the wayside just because there's shit going on. That doesn't mean you don't bring up pertinent info.

Because now from my standpoint I have to question whether you actually legitimately had that info, or if it wasn't in your interest to bring that up, because of it.
i remember lanji was on worst,jinri,nana,rej,juliet(mention)

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

The Curse, and the Bongs -

Q activated [Dogra Magra], and used [Lift] on [???]

Caligula used [Blaze Reap] to kill @Ultra [Bongs]

"When I hit the bongs, I'm Godzilla hitting takin' over Hong Kong, eating wontons with a shotgun in long johns!"
You are Bongs!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Filtration] - Generally used for smoking, a Bong is a filtration device. Each cycle, every odd action targeting him will get filtered. Its effects will be downgraded as they're mixed with the water inside the bong. Bong is immune to every even action targeting him, as those players targeting him will take a hit. They will be affected by the diluted effects left behind by the previous action. At night, killing against Bong is prioritized for filtration purposes.

[Passive - Popular] - A favorite among smokers due to their ease of use and how more portable they are, Bongs have a voting power of three.
--- [Stoners Favorites] - Any time a player has taken a hit from it, Bong starts slowly charming them. After the first usage, their actions against Bong have 10% of failing. With each subsequent hit, it goes up by 10%.

[Activity - Diversity] - From a classical style like the beaker bongs to elaborate functionals like recyclers, Bongs come in diverse forms each with different utility. Each cycle, Bongs may use between one of these forms. He may not use the same form three times in a row.
--- [Beaker Bongs] - With the increased stability, Bongs is immune to Role-Crushes and manipulation.
--- [Straight Tubes] - With its length, Bongs can visit two layers simultaneously. Holding less water will only dilute 3 actions.
--- [Bubble Base] - With this iconic look, Bongs hit twice as strong. The hits taken by visiting players aren't downgraded.
--- [Unique] - A beautiful piece of glass art, your bong, is like a treasured friend. Twice during the game, Bongs may create a new form with associated effects. It has to be approved. [2-shots]
--- [Percolation] -
By cooling the smoke, the hits off the bong are more easily controlled. Incoming actions can be anticipated, and once each phase, Bongs can anticipate a successful hostile action targeting him, and switch the sequencing order to negate it.
--- [Bestie Bong] - A bong with two mouthpieces that's meant to be shared. While in this form, you are able to invite a player into a private chat. They get smoked up, and any player that targets them will also take a hit off the bong.

[Active - Smoked] - At night, Bongs may target a player and organize a smoking party. The player will get absolutely smoked with any ability targeting him that night bypassing immunity.

[Active - Water Alternatives] - Starting D2, Bongs hit will become routine and they'll gain the ability to switch the water base with the alternatives below. It can visit players and make them take hits affecting them the last effects diluted, plus the ones from the water alternatives below.
--- [Food Coloring] - Using food coloring, Bongs can make a player looks really cool, enabling them to avoid any hostile action targeting them that phase.
--- [Flavored Water] - With flavored water, Bongs can motivate a player, enabling them to perform their actions twice and bypass role-blocks.
--- [Tea] - Using Tea, Bongs can deliver a boost to the immune system of their target. They will heal them from any ailments they're suffering from.
--- [Mouthwash] - Bongs will clean a fool's mouth, draining their vote for the phase.
--- [Milk] - Using milk will have Bong's target disgusted and snorting milk the whole phase, they will be role-blocked.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.