Status
Not open for further replies.
mason claims, usually 1 is scum in some cases.

@Dragomir explain nana? who asking for feedback, catch up. instead of reading the game thread/instead making her conclusions. how is this responsible/dedicatation to the game?

did you role mason scum?

i don't want to doubt your claim, but please explain why her in there:catpole:

@Dragomir explain nana? who asking for feedback, catch up. instead of reading the game thread/instead making her conclusions. how is this responsible/dedicatation to the game?

did you role mason scum?

top 3 town/scum reads let's go I am cheering for you

D

Dragomir

I wouldn't trust TAC with anything

He'll stab you in the back first opportunity he gets, he's playing you for a fool, Drago.

Lol, we'll see.

did you role mason scum?

Likewise to TAC, I made a deal with Nana so I have to keep my word. It would be shameful for me to break it even if she hasn't been particularly townie.

Lol, we'll see.

Likewise to TAC, I made a deal with Nana so I have to keep my word. It would be shameful for me to break it even if she hasn't been particularly townie.
i would look to vote people who lean more town, then other don't.

because your just asking for misslynch, from people who don't seem to care to read/scum hunt...then you put those people in charge/decisions which is gonna be bad for town in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.