Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, I'm not saying Naomi is stupid. But if that's what their conclusion was then they very clearly lack some form of understanding. So, you know, maybe they should try and correct that :)
you got offended by offhand comment, even beky commented/quote you sus.

but if you feel hurt, to throw insults. clearly i know now not to say triggering words around you. lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
you got offended by offhand comment, even beky commented/quote you sus.

but if you feel hurt, to throw insults. clearly i know now not to say triggering words around you. lol
I'm offended? You're the one who took me saying "Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit", in response to a post of yours where you clearly fail to comprehend the point, as an insult. It's not. Instead of being a stubborn mule and assuming only you read it correctly, try re-reading and seeing if you can grasp the point this time.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
No, here's the deal. I wasn't saying Drago wouldn't live long like it was some kind of prediction. I was saying that, when it was pointed out to Drago that if he confirms himself he will likely be killed because of the target on his back, he had a complete disregard for living long in the game. My argument was that his so called desire to be on the council to "help the town win" doesn't seem believeable compared to his mindset towards living long in the game.
Perhaps this is how you should've handled it to begin with, dear Ratchet

It's not a good look you have

hmhmhm~

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
To be honest I'm surprised no one bothered to correct Naomi's understanding for them, too. Are most of you just lazy and can't be bothered? Because it seems like many are content to have misinformation present and accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.