Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offended? You're the one who took me saying "Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit", in response to a post of yours where you clearly fail to comprehend the point, as an insult. It's not. Instead of being a stubborn mule and assuming only you read it correctly, try re-reading and seeing if you can grasp the point this time.

let go back to my reply

I noticed past game where dragomir actually is town from past observations. i notice he gets push/strong in day 1.

as for ratchet claiming dragomir wont live long, is sus thing to say.
as for ratchet claiming dragomir wont live long, is sus thing to say.
after i state this offhand comment, you leave suggestive implication i'm stupid to assume your scum.

"Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit"
you don't open up with phrases lie this imo.

so basically your mad i stated sus on you, instead of you suggesting dragomir probably wont live long because of the train lynch forming on him.

i made some off remarks of other scummy people to. i don't see them getting annoyed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
let go back to my reply

after i state this offhand comment, you leave suggestive implication i'm stupid to assume your scum.

you don't open up with phrases lie this imo.

so basically your mad i stated sus on you, instead of you suggesting dragomir probably wont live long because of the train lynch forming on him.

i made some off remarks of other scummy people to. i don't see them getting annoyed.
Am I just wasting my time responding to you lol?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's also not hard to say "Naomi, that wasn't what was said, it was this". Like it takes two seconds. I shouldn't have to be the one explaining this all the time because people just don't care.
i havent read thread around that time at all so cant tell u

u can always feel free to look back and see whose active and not correcting it instead of discuss it with me here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i havent read thread around that time at all so cant tell u

u can always feel free to look back and see whose active and not correcting it instead of discuss it with me here
I mean, sure I can, but why should that have to be me too. Like, it's something I will do, because I think it's worthwhile, but I don't feel like being the only person putting in some effort to thinking, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.