Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Like an amp? Idk what her buff does cause I never got it lol. She said it upgrades the role but thats it.
Yeah like an amp.

I have no idea. But I wasn't informed of anything like a buff.
Yeah cuz I see no other way, no? If it bypasses immunity shouldn't have Nana died when Xlaw shot her buddy?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
If anything is ever edited you need to report that to a host, who can get with a mod to confirm the suspension because itโ€™s against the rules.

Thatโ€™s why yโ€™all always see my stupid spelling and grammar errors

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
you edit your post, even adam called you out on the same bs

i was thinking wtf when i saw you mention some bs story about me having nino

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Too bad for you that I didn't spent a month to give you my hard earned waifu role .

I give it to no one, nor it never corssed my mind to do it ~โ™ก

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That was Grandmaster, not the Ludi thing, though.
Nothing in it states it bypasses immunities tho buddy.

[Active - Ludi Romani] - The Contest of Weebs holds a special place in the heart of Caligula, he couldn't bear spend a day amongst Weebs without a festival or games of some sorts. After seeing [Grandmaster] leave the Island, Caligula decided to show the Weebs what a real tournament is. The following day phase after [Grandmaster]'s exit from the game, Caligula will begin hosting a tournament between the Weebs to grant them prizes and gold. Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. Just like the [Contest of Weebs], the registration period will last the first half of the phase, and alongside their registration, each player must submit their R/P/S picks for it. At the start, the tournament will have 16 spots available, and every phase, the number will go down. After the period of registration, Caligula will form brackets as he sees fit and the host will process the actions. If there are fewer players signed up than necessary, he may advance certain players around to complete a 16 players bracket. During each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 3 gold coins.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Like Jules if you don't want to read the thread to find the posts, that's fine. Let me know and I'll grab the quotes for you, and lay it out step by step so all you need to do is read the words on the page in sequence. Don't tell me it's "scum claiming" when from the information I had you were confirmed scum. Even Naomi will attest to this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.