Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Like Jules if you don't want to read the thread to find the posts, that's fine. Let me know and I'll grab the quotes for you, and lay it out step by step so all you need to do is read the words on the page in sequence. Don't tell me it's "scum claiming" when from the information I had you were confirmed scum. Even Naomi will attest to this.
@Juliet

Just in case you missed it. ^_^

his actions must been upgraded by me

this is how he killed her. because i buffed him before he sent kill to juliet

later he claims i didn't buff him :memehm:

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
If its an amp then maybe Nova forgot to tell him cause he sure as hell didnt tell me, or maybe it was done at the same time he shot her and so the upgrade was expanded.

Because Ratchet only shot Juliet cause people agreed in the discord + your first result.

So this couldve happened this way.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I'm not even reading everything.
Well, that was plain as day.
I did iso Naomi and I did not see her say in the thread that my action was not tampered.
Because Naomi is in an out-of-thread chat with me, and several others, on Discord. The messages were *there*. This was already explained several times by now. You wouldn't be able to ISO them, because you're not there. Light, Fuji, Naomi etc, will all attest to the fact that they are there. Would you like me to quote them for you? Or are we all lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.