Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
awkward as in too forced / too tryhard? i agree there

u also read flower well often times. have u commented on her reaction? in plats horror game i was suspefting her randomly for similar gameplay and u defended her in a way
Yes.

Yes, in fact I commented on her lack of reaction first. It was after that she became more focused on responding to Drago and now we're here. I lean more with her "doing what people expect her to" rather than it being natural. Lean scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
There literally is no me vs him when I don't want to fight him anymore. It's a one-sided push now, so stop spreading the narrative that there are sides to pick here. Thank you.

Ganbatte!
Utter hogwash. There are sides here - if I side with Drago, it means I support his suspicion of you. If I side with you, it means I am against his suspicion of you. There being sides here does not mean you mutually want to lynch each other, and you're well aware of this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yes.

Yes, in fact I commented on her lack of reaction first. It was after that she became more focused on responding to Drago and now we're here. I lean more with her "doing what people expect her to" rather than it being natural. Lean scum.
what about what got her to the point she is in
have u seen dragos case
its not in depth at all
shallow points
i thought flower was straight up baiting people to vote her or quote her or w.e and its working

Sup Ultra ^^
what's your read for Ratchet?
Well, he's my partner, is he's my treestump lifeline, so by default I'm inclined to look away. Especially when there's a very large selection here.

But I don't strongly suspect him so far, his approach to this type of game is detached as expected, and he comes across as looser than usual. I'll reserve judgement for when there's skin in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.