Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet is scum. He's trying so hard to go against me this time because he knows white knighting me would make me think he's scum. And Town him can read me way better than that.

@Ultra here ^. Thoughts on this?

Dedicate your hearts!!
I don’t know I feel about you for the record, but I somewhat agree. When I asked for reads earlier, I got the bare minimum. Like basically nothing, yet he’s been paying enough attention to go after you guns a blazing.

Ratchet is scum. He's trying so hard to go against me this time because he knows white knighting me would make me think he's scum. And Town him can read me way better than that.

Dedicate your hearts!!
I can say with confidence he's not operating along the lines of your expectations. That's not his calculus.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Dedicate your hearts!!
You've literally never thought I could read you well before this, and this curiously does not serve as a response to what I said. I'm poking the bear here, and the bear isn't exactly doing a good job of defending itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.