Like it really egg guy
Just can't get egg guy
Chest always so egg guy
I'm that egg type
Make your mama egg type
Make your girlfriend egg tight
Might seduce your egg type
I'm the egg guy, duh

I'm planning to a type a big post. I'm not gonna do that on mobile.
Your leader thinks that is weak. She posted a wallie with quotes on mobile before and you never know what Happens later with actions and all. It's best to give your thoughts asap. As a player who is commonly viewed as confirmed Town you could get messed with anytime. And your leader would like to hear your input, even if it's a short post.

Never fear!

D

Dragomir

Muj I think he's getting a surgery right now so we dropped ot for now simce he can't defend himself I think.

As for Drago he has that Mason stuff bht he hasn't done anything besides that. Still we're not sure if tgere's any merit in diacussing in mason claim. But pressuring him a bit should be ok.
Lol, imagine saying I of all people haven't done anything. @Nana don't listen to Blue.

D

Dragomir

Your leader thinks that is weak. She posted a wallie with quotes on mobile before and you never know what Happens later with actions and all. It's best to give your thoughts asap. As a player who is commonly viewed as confirmed Town you could get messed with anytime. And your leader would like to hear your input, even if it's a short post.

Never fear!
Flower, if you wanna type a wallie on mobile, that's all you. I don't like doing that. I'm also at my volunteer job right now so this is just not a good time for me to make big posts.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
Am at slow time at work and just checked in as I remembered this game was going on lmao.

And 100 more pages have appeared from nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.