Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me show you a real haiku:

In the beginning was the Egg, and the Egg was with Egg, and the Egg was Egg. The same was in the beginning with Egg. All things were made by egg; and without egg was not any thing made that was made. In egg was life; and the life was the egg of men. And the egg shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Lmfaooo :kobeha:

Idk claiming early seems like sth drago would do
Nope, I might have missed your post
And about muu i don't think he was that popular choice but ppl already discussed this many times so I won't waste time on it
You think Drago would do that?

Hmm I'm not sure that I personally was in many games with him to know it.

Yeah I agree about Muu. If there's anymore to be said then we should wait for him.

Mafia aside

How've you been Nana? :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I think that Kvo looks really good in this scenario and it's not a cult. If it was a cult, as soon as one of them died it would automatically give away the other, so she wouldn't have said nothing. Flower is still a toss up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Let me show you a real haiku:

In the beginning was the Egg, and the Egg was with Egg, and the Egg was Egg. The same was in the beginning with Egg. All things were made by egg; and without egg was not any thing made that was made. In egg was life; and the life was the egg of men. And the egg shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.
I see you tried to slickly put your submission in despite calling out people who followed it earlier.

I see it.

I have been trying to keep an open mind.

My scum reads go between Juliet, Fuji, & Ekko for the most part, I am trying to watch how Juliet responds to being suspected atm.
Out of all these you mentioned Fuji pinged me the most, something about his posts at the start of this day felt off :pepecafe: nothing in specific but call itscum vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.