Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
This case is literally the weakest one could come up with and screams agenda all over.

Do not fear!
I'm speaking about the PR part, which I have been mentioning I find strange about you, to me that is the only part that really bugs me about you, I'm sorry. I will actually have to start looking back at your posts and check your contribution to the game.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I am not going with the flow I am literally pushing everywhere, having a long list of scum is not cosidred safe, cuz even some of the town out of them if any would take that as offensive to them and start suspecting me for that, but idc. saying I do this or that when I am a scum means shit cuz I am usually scum in games, so that's me in general and regardless of alignment.

--------------
my case on flower on the other hand:
- the post restriction (PR) thing is so random and vague it definitely looks like she is faking it. it's not stable
meaning: when you have a PR it means something specific for example: you have to end each post with *whatever*, you have to replay to every one that mentions/quotes you and in an aggressive manner, limited sentences, limited word count...etc
flower don't have that it seems, she is using the fake post restriction so she could dodge any serious convo whenever she likes, and whenever she likes a whole post is just dedicated to the post restriction thing, and whenever she likes she can post normally and just add a word or two in the end of her posts. what kind of shit rule did nova come up with. none, nada, she made it up and couldn't make a rule for herself to keep up with.
add to that the utterly useless posts all along the thread, and the overly offensive stance when Drago just suspected her last day
ekko was defending her day 0 if I remember correctly, day 1, not anymore for some reason.
@Zemmi @Dragomir @Fujishiro @Lindltaylor @Underworld Broker @whatever lynch bois
borto come to think of it you haven't said anything much about me

you even keep forgetting me

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You dare question how or why the Queen chooses to conduct herself? Abilities, role, PRs, does it matter what the motivation is? When God shines light on you, you must answer.

Are you worthy of my trust, my love? Or must I CRUSH you like other bugs in this game?
Hmmm I don't doubt you?

I'm speaking about the PR part, which I have been mentioning I find strange about you, to me that is the only part that really bugs me about you, I'm sorry. I will actually have to start looking back at your posts and check your contribution to the game.
You always let your paranoia get the better of you when it comes to your leader instead of just seeing the obvious.

Never fear!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ah, but Hayumi has plenty of suitors already. Poor Broki might be left alone, and that would just be awful.
I'm not sure about going to the 4th layer.

We get amplifications effects for not having the right wishtle for it.

As dor Broki since I'm a gentleman I might consider forming a delving party.

Do you think it's worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.