Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've had a null/slight scum read on AL for a while, what I will say is drawing attention to oneself like that isn't particularly smart. But if all actions are shown in a writeup, I kinda need to see it lol.
i think his action was delayed by a cycle?
like if his action failed it should definitly say it failed

if adam tanked the kill or absorbed it or someone roleblocked Al, these all should say a kill attempt was made and failed

only explainable solution is AL was delayed by a cycle, or smth like what itachi did in the akatsuki game. turn a kill into a protect

assuming AL isnt just straight up lying

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think his action was delayed by a cycle?
like if his action failed it should definitly say it failed

if adam tanked the kill or absorbed it or someone roleblocked Al, these all should say a kill attempt was made and failed

only explainable solution is AL was delayed by a cycle, or smth like what itachi did in the akatsuki game. turn a kill into a protect

assuming AL isnt just straight up lying
Did AL explain why he shot Adam?

If he's been waiting ten hours the action probably isn't going through. Would the action be displayed even if he was roleblocked or something? Though him having another action go through kinda makes that redundant.
I asked nova, nova said that all failed kills are supposed to show up in WUs regardless of reasons. Although I did ask him about the turned into protect scenario from the Naruto game lol. Something like that wouldn’t show up.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi stuck out the most lol. Another inactive. UB is literally a menace to low activity society while avoiding commentary on major happenings lol.
Prof this case was long af
So much effort put into it damn :catsweat:
I only read it cuz I saw my name was mentioned but that line cracked me up

i think u brought up some good points. This could either be lazy town or scum

Status
Not open for further replies.