Status
Not open for further replies.
Your case was way too long for me to read as someone who just woke up

Can you give me a short TL;DR

I'm really sorry I didn't honor your hard work, but I do appreciate your efforts!
UB has been going after people for not contributing enough all game without contributing much herself. She asks people to do things she isnโ€™t doing herself. She says sheโ€™s going to do stuff she never gets around to. She hasnโ€™t been game solving like she did in the other game I played with her while she was Town and sheโ€™s avoid talking about the major conflicts/when she does she takes no real position.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
fair enough

so r u and tris same page on stuff, what r her thoughts
You should tag me if you wanna know stuff from me because I'm just skimming and will likely miss some stuff too.

So I'd say we pretty much are on the same page. At first, we both sussed Flowa, Ratchet and Blue and talked about them. The only thing we didn't exactly agree on was Fuji. I thought he wasn't acting like he usually does but it turned out he was an indie :yearight: Seeing his rainbow list, I mostly agree with that even though I didn't read much lol. Maybe I'd put Kagura lower than jinri and Jules. That's it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
UB has been going after people for not contributing enough all game without contributing much herself. She asks people to do things she isnโ€™t doing herself. She says sheโ€™s going to do stuff she never gets around to. She hasnโ€™t been game solving like she did in the other game I played with her while she was Town and sheโ€™s avoid talking about the major conflicts/when she does she takes no real position.
Good to know, thanks for your good work Prof! I'll note it down, and read it when I have woken up a bit!
He isnโ€™t even confirmed to have a gun actually lol.
I just saw, well, in the scenario of Al v Adam I'm trusting AL more, he's simply much higher on my reads list than Adam
Heโ€™s the leading wagon for it.
Do you know - ish - what pages this happens on, so that I can skim through?

I just want to see Adam's reaction to this, might also vote for him because of it
Failed kills appear in writeups
Al sent a kill that failed
It didn't appear in a writeup
So what are you suggesting, AL's lying or something else?

Good to know, thanks for your good work Prof! I'll note it down, and read it when I have woken up a bit!

I just saw, well, in the scenario of Al v Adam I'm trusting AL more, he's simply much higher on my reads list than Adam

Do you know - ish - what pages this happens on, so that I can skim through?

I just want to see Adam's reaction to this, might also vote for him because of it

So what are you suggesting, AL's lying or something else?

It's a strange thing to lie about but evidence is against him, this action has been well and truly confirmed to have been processed correctly

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
idk why but this made me laugh so much
@Yae do you smell the victory yet
:milaugh:
Oh yes. Just wait till the next day phase and I will have a claim ready by then, that will secure me the W :catblush:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
He said it is a spite kill bcs personal reasons

Tbh i believe he didnt attack at all.
Well if he said it's personal, isn't it all the more reason to believe that it happened?

If AL's speaking the truth about the action, what are your thoughts on what might've happened?

And I'll just say it again, I trust AL more than you in this game, but I'm giving you the benefit of doubt since this action hasn't showed up for one reason or another

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Hm oki. I saw you guys talk about that the kill didn't show up in the wu. I'm guessing the kill didn't even reach Adam.

Unless AL claimed something about his actions not showing up? I don't think he did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.