Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
finally a kill shot yet no sign of my shot
uhh you’re still harping on this your action obviously failed that was not in direction correlation to beks to begin with.
You stated your actions can’t be altered than retracted and said they could if someone stronger than you altered your action.

yoh openly claimed half your reasoning is due to spite so it’s getting annoying at this point. Just look at ultra and I we can still play again yeah we have our bickering but we still play and don’t by blinded by one another.

ffs grow up
@MUUGEN i got some Czech beer with me. Since you are on meds i'll make sure to drink for you bby
ohh that sounds nice, I’m on my natural wine arc now.
i would answer but fuji is my habibi and i can't cheat. it aint halal
You Arabic ?
Well i will stay here because white whistle shit
True who’s your partner again?
He was an active player who I thought others would listen to. I'd of done Mango but I didn't think I could convince him otherwise.
That was the worst choice to make you should’ve known that not sure who are top 15 I’d assume me ultra flower Lindl - I would’ve went lind tbh or just waited to play that card you could’ve easily talked your way out of it.
Al shot him but apparently, the kill never happened. Beky says he will know if someone attacks him and he says Al never did. Beky has been pretty sus all game so we believe that he's scum. He's also just recently said he'll survive a lynch.
Pay attention please.
Alex Jones might be UwU but why do you think he's the cultist? His abilities dont scream cult
oh is there something I missed tying you to this flavor?

Mira Alex Jones flavor wise it makes the most sense have you ever listened to him?
Sounds shady enough πŸ’€ surviving a lynch and a kill isn't town friendly lmao

Vote adam
oh god here comes another inactifaggers attempting to lynch beks at this point j hope beks flips town so we can just roll through all that voted him.
Yes sorry
I read 20% of the game.

Will gives my reads some other time I'm going to sleep now.
that’s very convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.