Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't even actually write Prof anywhere else so I just had to ISO you. Got on PC for nothing rip.

at dr professor

i literally ask in every game if everyone has voted so far, ppl not doing anything with their votes is scummy

im tired

since u checked the genshin game u might've seen me do the same thing there too
^ You did ask for that in the Genshin game early and didn't go anywhere with it there either, so fair enough that's probably NAI. But that's really not the hinge point of the ISO so it's weird that that's the part you first singel out to defend lol.

The major issue I have is you staying away from the meatiest discussions and having less meaningful reads/posts that you did there. I realize this game is bigger and that's affected me this game so I know it isn't 1:1 but the size/speed doesn't really have anything to do with giving substantial thoughts from the stuff you do read/game solving what you have read. The aversion to interacting with/solving the top posters is what makes the contribution policing pingy.

You snapped the whip at people who weren't contributing up to your standard in that game too but here it's taken up a much bigger percentage of your posts. In the Genshin game it was something that you were just sprinkling in between game solving. Here it's been most of your content.

I just quoted these to let you know I saw them, even though I addressed them above:
at rhea

it seems promising in what way? if he really expects me to spread myself thin in a game with over 50 ppl then that's his thing

tho i dont like the tone of ur reply, iirc ur spot didnt look any good

im tired

are u town?
it's nothing new that i call attention to ppl who dont post much

unless u really wanna let them coast

not on my watch tho

im tired

i honestly dont want to place my vote on beks cause i feel for the guy and ive subtly defended him with actions failing nonsense, i didnt really catch his early game presence and play but from what ive seen hes been quite compliant and didnt even vote TAC when he was leading the wagon.

on the other hand odd isnt someone whos inherently come off as town to me either but i would rather have someone else lynched outside these two like pein or ryu but these two are more informative lynches

alright beks imma go to bat for you and vote odd so if you die it better be a town flip

[VOTE LYNCH ODD]

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just checked the sign ups and saw that Rimuru Tempest got submitted. Guys don't fear, our town empire will slowly be built by our great master Rimuru-sama!

Status
Not open for further replies.