Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
AHh it was the All Stars

Anyway, t was good shit, good shit ahaha!

I also recall you asked if you could kiss me on the mouth or something like that
I put on your avy that game of the cat picture saying kiss on the mouth. Don't remember typing that in though but I guess lol. But I had a lot of fun with you that game. Fruit Squad was so fun.

Should probably role play again.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Same for everyone who throws sus at me. You can‘t just call me Scum Flowa, that‘s such a lame thing to do. You gotta state your case and I will gladly address and debunk any points and concerns you have.

Never give up!
I have already stated my case, Fleur

I'm saying that the fact you're not running for council, and especially your given reason for it makes me believe you are not town.

On top of the PR that you possess..

It's a real bad combination of things irking me.

D

Dragomir

70 odd pages bruh

so we need to pair up huh so who wants to be mine??

@Naomi @Dragomir I saw you guys tagged me what's up??

just woke up so I'll be back in a bit in the meantime someone give me summary please
I tagged you for a councilor vote.
@Dragomir seeing as you put me as your N1 lynch target and find me sus, don‘t you wanna…talk to me? Not discussing with a scum candidate seems counter productive if you‘re Town.

Seize the day!
I'll talk to you D1. Right now, D0 is the day for fluff and tomfoolery.

I have already stated my case, Fleur

I'm saying that the fact you're not running for council, and especially your given reason for it makes me believe you are not town.

On top of the PR that you possess..

It's a real bad combination of things irking me.
I never ran for any council or position as Town ever. Not last Weebs, not in All Stars. If I suddenly ran for that, that would be reasons for concern. Because that‘s what I‘d do as scum.

Don‘t let the bad spirits fool you, stay strong!

You really want us to create cases and shit when we can't even lynch anybody today, c'mon now. :pepeke:
You get that I‘m annoyed when people throw sus at me for no reason, don‘t you? It‘s a throw away read at this point given my track record. I want people to make cases so I can see where they are coming from. Because if I can‘t understand them, or if they say it just because they might just be scum. Or really lazy Town which is just as bad. This isn‘t to somehow clear me, it‘s for me to get reads on players.

Life is like a picture, you are the artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.