Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

wait, it's not d1? What's happening then?
We're doing this:
During Day 0, each player must vote for 3 players they want to be represented by on the council. The 10 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must be submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health.
During D0, each player must find a partner for the rest of the game. Players must form pairs, and the play you choose must choose you back for this to work. When their selection is completed, both players must tag me in the thread, and tag their partner confirming.

[White Whistle] - If a player's partner dies, their partner will become their White Whistle artifact, and continue living through them. They may continue posting in the thread. The surviving partner will attain the rank of White Whistle and gain immunity against the curse of the 5 first layers. They may also enter the 6th layer if they choose.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
wait, it's not d1? What's happening then?
It's currently D0, we are voting for council members and finding our partners.

Lind made a list of all the current pairings.

The council is basically a group of 10 people who can talk and vote during odd nights, you have 3 votes to delegate for the council.

Basically all you should do is read the opening posts, just to get up to speed what this game is about.

D

Dragomir

You get that I‘m annoyed when people throw sus at me for no reason, don‘t you? It‘s a throw away read at this point given my track record. I want people to make cases so I can see where they are coming from. Because if I can‘t understand them, or if they say it just because they might just be scum. Or really lazy Town which is just as bad. This isn‘t to somehow clear me, it‘s for me to get reads on players.

Life is like a picture, you are the artist!
It's not really that serious. You're free to call them throwaway reads, but like it's D0, we're all just getting a feel for stuff. Nobody's gonna have a scum read strong enough to warrant dropping cases. We'll worry about that during D1. For now, just have fun.

It's currently D0, we are voting for council members and finding our partners.

Lind made a list of all the current pairings.

The council is basically a group of 10 people who can talk and vote during odd nights, you have 3 votes to delegate for the council.

Basically all you should do is read the opening posts, just to get up to speed what this game is about.

can you link me to the current pairings post?

I am trying to speed getting an overview. I am going to be busy today and I dont have any focus anymore after my work

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You get that I‘m annoyed when people throw sus at me for no reason, don‘t you? It‘s a throw away read at this point given my track record. I want people to make cases so I can see where they are coming from. Because if I can‘t understand them, or if they say it just because they might just be scum. Or really lazy Town which is just as bad. This isn‘t to somehow clear me, it‘s for me to get reads on players.

Life is like a picture, you are the artist!
Reminds me of the DBZxOP game where I got accused of being Cell

I've never malded so hard in a mafia game before

It's not really that serious. You're free to call them throwaway reads, but like it's D0, we're all just getting a feel for stuff. Nobody's gonna have a scum read strong enough to warrant dropping cases. We'll worry about that during D1. For now, just have fun.
I‘m still annoyed :lusalty:. First time actually randing Town this year and people call me scum again.

This world may be cruel, but I try my best regardless!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@anyone wanna team up with me?

and who are being voted for as council? I am kinda sus that a lot of them may be scum being voted for by their mates.
Tag them for it Oreki.

For now the partners are:
Mango - Odd
Flower - Kvothe
Drago - Hayumi
Prof - Fuji
Kiwi - Wanji
Me - Ekko
Juliet - Naomi
Rayan - Tris

That's all I think.
I don't believe there were any other pairings made in between, if so, I must've glanced over them

Status
Not open for further replies.