Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well the sad thing is that i have to be top poster to unlock my 2 strongest abilities and that is not going to happen ever, so i'm double sad rn......it's like having the cacke right in front of me and not being able to give it a bite, luckily it's my last mafia game
You could have reached an agreement with Nova to change the condition a bit. Like to five top posters or smth

Why it's your last mafia game?

Give me a reason why you questioning a TAC lynch. Guy has done absolutely nothing useful, posts are barely informative and seems to just sheep reads when he posts and gives no reasoning. I’m not even talking about his low presence due to life or whatever, his presence is meh at best. PR only thing makes me think oh maybe he town for the smallest reasons. He has been shown pressure a few times and ignores it, also like the fact we have a bunch of people asking why we should lynch TAC and we had a few just pick TAC when the train went. I believe this is a great candidate for a lynch today just based on all of that.

I also like ultras point on we are trying to lynch Adam based on mechanics that didn’t show up in the WU via Al himself and he already claimed his character that people seem alright with. I mean it is weeb game. As scum in SRM I’ve had abilities where you stop first few town abilities as passives and others where abilities don’t show up.

though mechanical is always a way to go so it’s not a bad lynch, I’d place it on a backup in the council if he isn’t lynched today
"
Give me a reason why you questioning a TAC lynch. Guy has done absolutely nothing useful, posts are barely informative and seems to just sheep reads when he posts and gives no reasoning. I’m not even talking about his low presence due to life or whatever, his presence is meh at best. PR only thing makes me think oh maybe he town for the smallest reasons. He has been shown pressure a few times and ignores it, also like the fact we have a bunch of people asking why we should lynch TAC and we had a few just pick TAC when the train went. I believe this is a great candidate for a lynch today just based on all of that.
"

Yeah. No objections there. I just didn't catch on to the fact that Mango implied he had info. He's been amusing, at least.

:goatasure:

You have Adam who survived being shot but the guy who's been laying shit on me all game is suddenly who you believe :josad:
lol :catsweat:

Tac is scum lynch him either way he def not town.
really ryu lol :seriously:

I've been stripped of my fucking role. Omfg.
Cause I got stripped of my role, but all's good now.
I'm sorry. :catcry:

I can't explain. I'm in the same situation that Zem is.
so you evolved like my last role in other weeb game!?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
CFD on Ekko? He won't notice.
hahah id love this but its too late
singing im on pain meds and keep nodding out
@MUUGEN so you thought that Al would make some spite action against Beky and you wanted to stop him? 1. What made you think he'd do that? 2. Why did you want to stop him?
spite shot at me or beks but just a spite action cause he was doing a lot of talking with no backing you notice he placed one vote like an hr ago on beks after all this time of advocating for our lynches

The Switcheroo -
A newcomer to the Island, this Weeb didn't get the memo about the traditions around these parts. If an action had failed against you, you were accused of witchcraft and immediately sentenced to death. Dubbed the "The Missing Kill" by journalists on the island, this incident had shaken the weebs to their core. Indeed, for the Weebs, three things were certain in their lives, death, taxes, and attempted kills always appearing. The missing kill was breaking the laws of physics, it couldn't be natural. It must have been the work of some dark magic, some satanical rituals.

It wasn't long before a group of weebs barged into his room, tying him up and dragging him out. A town hall had happened earlier that night, and people affected by all these rumors about him wanted him out. Accused of witchcraft, he was immediately sentenced to death. As they were preparing to hang him, something happened...

[I Think Not] was activated to redirect the lynch.

[The Life of the Party] triggered, but failed.

Finally, [Evolution] was activated.

@Dragomir [???] has been lynched.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may post and vote in the thread, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
You have until the end of the night

The Elders:

1. @Blue
2. @Hayumi
3. @Lindltaylor
4. @MangoSenpai
5. @MUUGEN
6. @Rej
7. @Ultra
8. @Zemmi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to submit your actions & delving layer for next day.

Note - I'm processing your artifact canvassing of this day phase, you'll receive your results in a few hours. If you'd like to join the Seeker Camp of your layer let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.