Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Raito, you saying this only makes me think I have to worry. You evil af, don‘t lie to yourself.
Please do not cuss when talking to me my friend. Such words are bad. Let us be polite and continue this conversation on congenial terms. There is no reason to be worried. Unless you're a mean bad guy.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do not have an idea on who you are Mango my dear, however, I can confirm receiving a present. Thank you. No need to worry, I am town.
Let's roll them scums

Apart from Muugemu Muugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringan Shūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke do you sus?

Is your defense of Muugen not based on the pointlessness of him defending Adam at night, and yet, this same argument is used to point the finger at me? Is this *really* the best you can come up with?

Horseshit. He could have made it up, or he actually did use an ability on me and merely claimed it failed. He had an action show up as one of the first day write ups that he claimed was what he used on me iirc. Doesn't really matter, because you're only arguing that the evidence in my favor is "distancing" as a lazy way to flip its credibility in the other direction. You're not even attempting to distinguish what constitutes as distancing vs genuine interaction. Was Adam also distancing with Blue?

i recall reading you hinted something happen to you before, and adam later claimed he hit you with upgrade. :fransuper:

Really isn't the gotcha you think it is. Adam is outed scum. What he says is irrelevant here. Yet more examples of you discarding logic to throw shade.
Im not discarding logic to throw shade - I'm perfectly capable of doing both at once. Adam obviously has an agenda, but you've presumed he would never do something so obvious. Watch closely Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.