Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I gave you a present, I think you'll know immideately who I am, so you better be town, cus I did this out of pure goodwill

I do not have an idea on who you are Mango my dear, however, I can confirm receiving a present. Thank you. No need to worry, I am town.

The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.
read so far and she not claimed.

what circumstance that muu shot zemmie, who kept the vote on scum adam. unless he thinks she purple mafia. :funky:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
The dead godfather reaches out of the fucking grave to defend Muugen and Ratchet has NOTHING to say

An icicle didn't hit your noggin recently right?

:gokulaugh:
Really isn't the gotcha you think it is. Adam is outed scum. What he says is irrelevant here. Yet more examples of you discarding logic to throw shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.