Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lmao, that's a very nice reflect play you're doing.

You're good at chaning the narrative. I clearly said I felt like in the context you were implying that Muugen was bulletproof, you becoming emotional and defensive about it didn't do you any favors.

I can go back and quote you if you want to.
Forget subjective statements like "Feels" and "tones". They can't be used as objective evidence simply because they can only proven wrong or right after the fact.

The same way you "feel" that my post was implying Muugen being bulletproof I could construct a false narrative by saying you were blatantly taking my post out of context because I "felt" you were insincere. I exchanged several posts with you trying to reason myself out, but you refused to listen.

Emotional and defensive is what any person will become when they're falsely accused of building a context because another poster "felt" that way.

You're really overreacting here, since me going for TAC is NAI, and in the situation I didn't trust Drago at all since he really sounded like he was culted. There was simply 0 reason for me to not shoot TAC in that situation

Look, just because you've made yourself obvious doesn't mean you have to take out your frustration on me.
Fact of the matter is y'all just made a series of mistakes.
You going for TAC doesn't have to be NAI. You can claim it to be, which I even supported last day phase by calling back to your previous games, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

Made myself obvious town, yes, I have. You're the one on the road of making serious mistakes Mango.

I'll try to dissect this post

1.) I singled out you because your defense in particular pinged me hard, the reasoning that I should be looking at everyone who makes a defense of someone is simply absurd and you know it.
In a game where there are 50+ people it's best to focus on a smaller group of people at a time, as to not get completely jumbled up.
You're making it sound like it's illegal to single out someone for something that pinged them in particular.

2.) Call it whatever you like, you calling it suck ass logic doesn't really do anything for me.

3.) Even if my arguments are "fallaucious" or "Faceticious" and "egregiously bad" they are still valid arguments, just because I see it that way doesn't mean anything.
What I'm taking away from this is that I can't make a case based on an assumption which in itself quite unfathomable.
I simply think there's a high chance of you being teammates with Muu and Adam, and this time I don't only go on guts, I have some mechanical reasons to back it up.

I made my thoughts, you defended against it and sounded even worse - it's all there is to it.

So yeah, I'll most certainly ITA Superkill you, I definitely will.

4.) Yeah I doubled down, and I'm not gonna contest that. I don't see how this is a scumtell, but sure, let's roll with that.
This is you digging deep into something we all know is NAI for me, but at this point you're just using everything you can think of against me, which would probably be true for someone else, but I couldn't care less how people would see me shooting TAC.
The whole "culting" of Drago cemented my choice really, I was open to maybe shooting someone else, but there was no way I was gonna let TAC go after that shitshow.

I'm sure you're gonna use that against me and say "why didn't you say that to begin with?"
And to that I say, because that much should've been obvious.

5.) I'm looking forward to you coming to the realization that I'm just a townie.

Look I'm not gonna brag about my mafia skills, because I know I suck ass, but even then I have fun and I connect the dots in my own way.
1) You never said why my defense in particular singled me out. What's so different in what Ratchet and Gram are saying today compared to yesterday? Point this out or quote me on this. And yes, you should make a case for every defense of a player's that may have pinged you because it's quite frankly dumb with the amount of posts Ratchet and Gram have made on Muugen's matter to not focus on it. But go ahead and tell me what exactly pinged my defense.

2) Fair. Maybe I should have used tamer words. So sorry about that.

3) Valid arguments how? You've failed to actually establish why they are valid, and why me in particular. Of course you can't make a case on bad assumptions because bad assumptions, and logical fallacies is how we catch scum? They push players on those "bad assumptions". They will be pointed out once made. If you have mechanical information on me being Muugen and Adam's teammate then bring it to the open.

4) Doubling down on a townie slot will always be scrutinized further. I mean you can't not expect that to happen.

5) You're not showing me this. If you are confirmed town then I'll welcome it. But so far, you're just not showing it to me. Your arguments on my posts tells me that you're just ascribing a highly skewed perspective that I still don't know how you came to. Especially the bullet-proof argument.

As for this last line, I may have used words that came across the wrong way in my posts to you. I respect you as a player and a person no matter what you may think of yourself or me. So I'm sorry for any feelings hurt, Mango.

N

Noctis

Also Noctis. I was getting the same scummy vibes from him like last year. I remember him suggesting to vote up all the scum reads in the council which I don't really get nor like. And Rhea's scum too most likely. I remember someone making a good and convincing case on that slot.
And I was town in that game until I subbed in for scum but that was after whole council thing so my point still stands. Anyway It's not hard to see it, it generate a lot of good discussion and I call Muugen discussion part of that thing

N

Noctis

Well, yeah, that's a given. Just want to see where you're at, etc.
His posts doesn't feel authentic for the starter, that was my impression when i read some of his posts and the one where he tagged me. He focuses on a lot of pointless stuff, there was his one post that says neither me or nor him has the energy or mood to argue with each other, not the words itself come across bad but the way he said it felt like he was genuine with them, like he didn't meant them. And there is a bit of meta.

I am gonna try to iso him now to see if those are the only few posts that give me that impression on him.

N

Noctis

His posts doesn't feel authentic for the starter, that was my impression when i read some of his posts and the one where he tagged me. He focuses on a lot of pointless stuff, there was his one post that says neither me or nor him has the energy or mood to argue with each other, not the words itself come across bad but the way he said it felt like he was genuine with them, like he didn't meant them. And there is a bit of meta.
He was not genuine with them

Status
Not open for further replies.