Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So from this whole thing, my presentation of the argument, rather than the sentiment or the argument itself. Let me ask you this - Do you disagree with the argument itself that I presented. Irrespective of how it was presented?

Honestly, I don't know how else I presented it that made you think I was ascribing the thought of Muugen being bullet proof to my vig shot proposition. If you are town, and are sincere here, then maybe my presentation is to blame. I don't know. All I was aiming to do was voice my thoughts which may have been perceived in a manner I didn't intend.

I don't know about my reaction to the whole thing. I admit that I was frustrated at my intentions being taken the wrong way, and this being unduly prolonged certainly played a factor in it. But those reactions and posts were made with Town's best interests in mind.
So from a pure argument perspective - I don't disagree.
But I think in this game of mafia it's more to it than just what's there at face value a lot of the time.

This all could've been circumstancial and be just one thing after the other, and I don't think it's any point for me to go back into why I thought the way I thought because I've already explained my PoV, and if you don't get it you simply don't get it.

I even stated in my post that I wanted you to be town, because I really don't want to sus you lmao.

I will take what you say with a grain of salt, but I will say that my perspective of you has been changed a little bit.
You're giving off a much more towny vibe to me in this interaction as opposed to the previous ones we had.

I think impressions play a big part here after all.
I know that info because of other things.

I didn't want to disclose her tanking a super-kill because I've seen it before in a weebs game. Tanking a super kill isn't inherently scummy here. I mentioned already that she may have been protected, too. But when Muugen came out, I felt that there was no need to hide it anymore. I already discussed this and posted about this twice.

As for Muugen shooting Zem the very next night she tanked a kill. It doesn't have to be related to me. They can both be mutually exclusive.
The part that tanking a SK is not a dead giveaway I completely agree on, this was more that it felt like too big of a coincidence to be a mere coincidence.

of course if you are truly a townie with no inside info then it would make sense for you to claim after Muugen claimed.
But I think the other way around is also within the realm of possibilities.

I will not fish for more information at this point in time, because I think I've got most of what I need out of this interaction for now.

But just to make it clear, our first interaction really rubbed me the wrong way because I did mention I wanted you to be town, I wanted to give you doubt - but you went on what I percieved as hyper defensive about it.

This interaction however made it hard for me to argue, so maybe I am in the wrong - unless you're using your lind charm which I find so irresistable

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.