Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I wonder actually if there is a busdrive or something in this game. :choppawhat:

Because I'm 100% sure Muu shot at me, because he is scum and it was in the write up. There is zero way a town would have shot at me.

The fact still remains, I would have been notified of any SKs on me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
light not looking good cause for 1, ive already mentioned the suspicions summary post he made
Broki my friend, I've already stated I read parts of the game and those were the people that stood out to me. That's why I mentioned them in the post. I think it's a bit of a downplay of my scum game to do what you think I've done. If I had truly been informed of your discord chat like you think I am, I would have avoided mentioning them, at least all of them or would have mixed them up with others in order to avoid the suspicion. I could have avoided even mentioning anyone and just using the sub card. As a scum the post I made is counterproductive for me because it brings this kind of attention and spotlight, which I would like to avoid as scum, but since I am town this game, I have nothing to fear, so I put my genuine thoughts there.

2, then he humored arondight for not quoting my town question at aron
I fail to see why this is bad tho Broki. Can you elaborate? I humoured him because you asked me what I think of him and after that I noticed the thing I called him out on.

3, after he talked to aron hes been still around for 2h but didnt really engage with anyone, leaves me to suspect hes not trying to solve the game
I can't fully agree with this to be honest. I did talk to people and all, but not so much, I agree there, but mostly since it was like 3 AM and I was barely staying up lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
1.) He ended up on the council, only 2 people voted him one being the lynched person. The other being Fuji, another claimed 3rd.
2.) He saved the lynched target from a kill which has no logic behind it at all.
a.) He likely even lied about this because Fuji point out that person could basically side step it from the revealed role pm.
3.) He continued to try to defend him over and over.
4.) Yes he would defend his buddy like this.
5.) No way in the world would Muu town talk to me like that, LIKE EVER. He has even admitted as much.
6.) Back to him claiming to save that person and the ability he claimed to use, according to Al, that is impossible because he sent in 2 actions at the same time.

I wonder actually if there is a busdrive or something in this game. :choppawhat:

Because I'm 100% sure Muu shot at me, because he is scum and it was in the write up. There is zero way a town would have shot at me.

The fact still remains, I would have been notified of any SKs on me.
Then that would mean you got bus driven twice or something because Lind also claimed you dodged a super last night.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Then that would mean you got bus driven twice or something because Lind also claimed you dodged a super last night.
If I was even attacked last night, not saying it didn't happen but Muu's I know for certain he tried to. I think they were in a desperate attempt to get me out the game........ like always.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also, driven to who? That would mean somebody else dodged the kills. If it was a Town driver, they would have already claimed that and if it was a scum driver, why not out the player who did?
Just quoting this for your attention

is there any merit in removing your RC rn?

Like can you do anything useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.