Status
Not open for further replies.
light i dont know how u play as scum so im pretty much judging by how u present urself in front of me rn

whats everyones read on rej btw

does he sound like he has tmi, has nana commented on him yet

curious

im tired
Broki I’d really like your opinions on Rhea, and Ekko/Odd, also the supposedly mechanical confirmation between Ekko and Lind. Thanks in advance for your thoughts

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I also have a tinfoil on the Cult now.

Noah Family has been activated last night. In D Gray man the Noah are born from regular people and basically converted into their family as well. This would 100% fit a Cult mechanic. So watch out for Tyki Mikk.
Is that guy even playing? Also how do you know that he is that role?

:beckmoji:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So from a pure argument perspective - I don't disagree.
But I think in this game of mafia it's more to it than just what's there at face value a lot of the time.

This all could've been circumstancial and be just one thing after the other, and I don't think it's any point for me to go back into why I thought the way I thought because I've already explained my PoV, and if you don't get it you simply don't get it.

I even stated in my post that I wanted you to be town, because I really don't want to sus you lmao.

I will take what you say with a grain of salt, but I will say that my perspective of you has been changed a little bit.
You're giving off a much more towny vibe to me in this interaction as opposed to the previous ones we had.

I think impressions play a big part here after all.
See this is where your arguments all fall apart. You fail to actually substantiate any of them beyond just saying "more to it than face value", or "the presentation of your argument was bad to me", and more. You fail to actually compare and contrast why it was bad, and establish a behavioral baseline as to what would make a good impression.

In this specific context, you first attributed your suspicion to feelings and the notion of my proposals to something scummy. Yet, later when you backtracked out of it to present a viewpoint where you said it's not based on sentiment, but more so on presentation, you again fail to substantiate further what sort of presentation you were expecting.

You then go further to state that Muugen was taking up a burgeoning space of discussion, which you yourself admitted to it being unhealthy, but fail to reconcile why I made such arguments to end it quickly, and instead, defaulted back to "presentation". Now you claim that from a pure argument perspective, you don't disagree with my proposal. You even go on to say that this could all be "circumstantial" and you now outright say that you don't want to clarify further because "I don't get it".

You claiming "I want you to be town because I don't want to sus you" or "You're a good player and you've fooled you before" are simply not good arguments to present. The factuality of those statements are brought into question since no one knows the truth of it, and two, those statements merely serve the purpose of just keeping your suspicion going, or reasoning out to others that your suspicion is based on somewhat subjective grounds. Yes, subjective again, because, like feelings and tone, the objective nature of those statements are again brought into question simply because they can only be proven, once again, after the fact. This behavior is also simply posturing.

Again, your perspective can be the same, or different. It doesn't matter to me simply because I consider the grounds you actually base your assumptions on to wrong and not substantiated enough. As for your assumptions about me, the bulletproof theory and more. There's a simple argument that is - No supposition is axiomatic.

This itself is a blatant contradiction here because you don't disagree with the argument per se, but you disagree with the presentation of it. So how would the presentation discredit the argument on a slot which you yourself claim that you want to see sorted out quickly? See, it comes off more so on the fact that you don't want to resolve Muugen quickly enough, that the presentation of the argument should distract you from the argument itself. Which again, you don't disagree with.

The part that tanking a SK is not a dead giveaway I completely agree on, this was more that it felt like too big of a coincidence to be a mere coincidence.

of course if you are truly a townie with no inside info then it would make sense for you to claim after Muugen claimed.
But I think the other way around is also within the realm of possibilities.

I will not fish for more information at this point in time, because I think I've got most of what I need out of this interaction for now.

But just to make it clear, our first interaction really rubbed me the wrong way because I did mention I wanted you to be town, I wanted to give you doubt - but you went on what I percieved as hyper defensive about it.

This interaction however made it hard for me to argue, so maybe I am in the wrong - unless you're using your lind charm which I find so irresistable
Too big of a coincidence is again not a good argument. The validity of it falls completely on the two events not being mutually exclusive to one another, to which, we have no proof of again.

Calling it hyper-defensive, when I've been accused so wrongly isn't how it's done. I'm defending my viewpoint and you actually fail to see it is why I'm not on board to you being town here.

Status
Not open for further replies.