Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading up. I love how Rhea returned but still hasn’t contributed anything apart from sussing Naomi for not including someone on her list. She needs to go eventually.

That part I‘m not sure of yet. His results could have been messed with, too.
Honestly I still town lean Lind overall for his gameplay, but this coupled with the fact that him and Ekko alluded to supposedly mechanically being able to clear each other is weird af. To me they’re either town or going broke as scum together. But then there’s still the night talk mechanic with Ekko and Odd that makes me think one has to be scum.

@Michelle michon i got some time. Basically Cell claim makes no sense. Zem said she needs to find androids and ressurect one as win con. But in the story Cell used androids and sucked/absorbed their power to evolve further and further becoming more deadly. In the end he started killing everyone in Dragon Ball and it took combined efforts of all MC's to kill him

So yeah, absorbing/killing Androids as she said is real but only prolly serves to make her OP

Likewise Androids can be town/mafia/indies and so on

Reading up. I love how Rhea returned but still hasn’t contributed anything apart from sussing Naomi for not including someone on her list. She needs to go eventually.

Honestly I still town lean Lind overall for his gameplay, but this coupled with the fact that him and Ekko alluded to supposedly mechanically being able to clear each other is weird af. To me they’re either town or going broke as scum together. But then there’s still the night talk mechanic with Ekko and Odd that makes me think one has to be scum.
Tbh I just can‘t believe Lind of all people would do such a dumb thing as scum. Muugen being self-destructive as scum is one thing, but Lind going down with him and dragging Ekko in the mud, too just doesn‘t seem right. They could have just bussed Muugen and be done with it.

@Michelle michon i got some time. Basically Cell claim makes no sense. Zem said she needs to find androids and ressurect one as win con. But in the story Cell used androids and sucked/absorbed their power to evolve further and further becoming more deadly. In the end he started killing everyone in Dragon Ball and it took combined efforts of all MC's to kill him

So yeah, absorbing/killing Androids as she said is real but only prolly serves to make her OP

Likewise Androids can be town/mafia/indies and so on
Damn y’all must have a hate boner for Cell. Sorry things aren’t going well for your team bby the frustration is understandable.
:yearight:

1.) He ended up on the council, only 2 people voted him one being the lynched person. The other being Fuji, another claimed 3rd.
2.) He saved the lynched target from a kill which has no logic behind it at all.
a.) He likely even lied about this because Fuji point out that person could basically side step it from the revealed role pm.
3.) He continued to try to defend him over and over.
4.) Yes he would defend his buddy like this.
5.) No way in the world would Muu town talk to me like that, LIKE EVER. He has even admitted as much.
6.) Back to him claiming to save that person and the ability he claimed to use, according to Al, that is impossible because he sent in 2 actions at the same time.
Thanks for this - so again im going to play devils advocate here (basically what i am anyway lol)

1 - Ive already made my thoughts clear on this - I dont think it would be strategically sound to put a player in his thread position on the council. How capable a player is Muugen, in your eyes?

2- You said it - is there a reason he would volunteer this information of his own accord?

3- Why is he going to go to bat for someone he cant save permanently and just look awful in the process?

4- as above. Also this is based on a convo you had where he said hed be willing to defend a scum partner. That doesnt mean he would always do that, if he has a modicum of common sense

5- Cant really comment on that, thats your own deal

6- So am I to take it that you think he is faking the action in the WU through manipulation?

Tbh I just can‘t believe Lind of all people would do such a dumb thing as scum. Muugen being self-destructive as scum is one thing, but Lind going down with him and dragging Ekko in the mud, too just doesn‘t seem right. They could have just bussed Muugen and be done with it.
Exactly. It’s hard to see Lind as not town here but it’s like they’re trying to fall in our laps together lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.