Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Odd - Because people think him and midnight made a slip I personally don't think that is the case
TAC - Father told Mango lol
Adam - likely scum
Odd - ISO looks fine to me, Odd is like me, just trying to have fun, some trashy reads here and there. Looks good.
TAC - all over the place, dude took my name into his mouth and never seemingly concluded something or never got back at me, very weird
Adam - dude is a wild card, would lynch him out of spite because of his attitude in the Loli and Foot Fetish threads

I will throw a dice for each player, H means a Tail flip will decide the vote - if it hits heads another Tail flip will be done
L means Head flip and on a tail flip another headflip occurs. Easy rules.

I will now throw 3 dices in the first round:

O - H
T - L
A - H

Now 3 coins:

O - H - T
T - L - T
A - H - H

:gokulaugh:

vote oddoddfruit

This is completely against my favour, my vote also shouldn't count due to layer 2, but I will def gamberu again in order to look for a more favourable vote.

has anybody brought it up btw that scum will prolly pick someone as partner outside of their team?

im tired

it could be a way to figure out someone is town or indie or at least not part of that team if the other flips mafia

tho there have been a few ppl who got a partner rngd

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
has anybody brought it up btw that scum will prolly pick someone as partner outside of their team?

im tired

it could be a way to figure out someone is town or indie or at least not part of that team if the other flips mafia

tho there have been a few ppl who got a partner rngd
We've already been over this and I really don't think it's any use speculating this atm.

It feels like NAI to me, because scum could team together, or they could team with whoever.

It's literally impossible to tell either way.

But that's my opinion on the matter

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.