Status
Not open for further replies.
also guys

give me sus list

beside missy, looks like purple/red are not united like fake wu claim and they took down red mafia lol.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE seeeennnpaaaaaaaaaaaai town leader!!!

I was put on sacrifice by fem scum, who tried to kill me again later, but failed because Nova wants me around to troll! @novaselinenever Seeeeeeeeeeeenpaaaaaaaaaiii!!!!!!!!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

and will you also give me vig as wedding present!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::kata::sweat::neesama:

If god d scum flips femeto, he put on list as number 1 policy lynch every game i play with him!! :endthis:no mercy!

this what happens to fun wreckers!!

also guys

give me sus list

beside missy, looks like purple/red are not united like fake wu claim and they took down red mafia lol.

I was put on sacrifice by fem scum, who tried to kill me again later, but failed because Nova wants me around to troll! @novaselinenever Seeeeeeeeeeeenpaaaaaaaaaiii!!!!!!!!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

and will you also give me vig as wedding present!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::kata::sweat::neesama:

If god d scum flips femeto, he put on list as number 1 policy lynch every game i play with him!! :endthis:no mercy!

how many people are #1 on your policy lynch.

also guys

give me sus list

as you wish
can you do what kiwi did did 20 times pls.

Vote Lanji
Unvote
Vote Usopp

Vote Lanji
Unvote
Vote Usopp

Vote Lanji
Unvote
Vote Usopp

Vote Lanji
Unvote
Vote Usopp