Status
Not open for further replies.
I also invested Random

He came up innocent.

He visited 3 players

Myself, Smileyman and Missy

@Random Asshole ?

Are you Dracula?
Since he's not Dracula, you ended up investing Kiwi instead (?)

but she didn't visit em either.
Strange does he not show up in the write ups?
You know I don't want to put no ideas out there but I might be able to explain the Random thing but I want him to explain himself first before I put an excuse out there for him.
Ok

Vote Lynch Go D Usopp

And honestly no idea what happened last night. My abilities didn't show up in the writeup when they normally do, and even if my feint went off still, its target nor the recipient was Zem so it shouldn't have redirected her investigation if we go with that assumption. Unless my redirect was redirected, but even then it targets another player's action to another player, it cannot redirect actions sent to me.
I did not intentionally target any of the people Zem listed that I visited.

As I myself have no idea where Blocking and Feint fucked off too, let alone how, I cannot say with 100% certainty that I did not visit them.
Your part of story doesn't seem convincable.

What about your other abilities? Are they working fine?
Actually how come all your actions failed this game? You got anything right?

@Zem tag me in what you have to say.

Zemmi

GodMommie
With the @Random Asshole thing I can't help him because, now I can't say he was even who I got innocent on. I assumed he was going to say he did visit those people ect.

Does anyone want to come out and admit they visisted Myself, Missy and Smiley.

Random what was your actions last night?

Yup one person visited all 3 of us.
Omw im an idiot... visit you with an ability to see who are the characters that visits you during night phase and the only name i got was nagato and thats you... so it must be someone with a passive that negates my ability. or you targeted yourself and visited me and missy aswell.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Omw im an idiot... visit you with an ability to see who are the characters that visits you during night phase and the only name i got was nagato and thats you... so it must be someone with a passive that negates my ability. or you targeted yourself and visited me and missy aswell.
I was redirected to myself......

Zemmi

GodMommie
Strange how only one of your abilities got redirected... either is an very specific redirect of an invest ability, its an redirect that only redirect the first ability used or could be a passive of who ever you intended to invest.
Actually two of my abilities were redirected. Which makes @Random Asshole look really guilty.

I used not one but 2 abilities on him. As we can see I didn't visit him, so I must have also invested myself.

I invested him and Tracked him. Yet I didn't visit him.

Actually two of my abilities were redirected. Which makes @Random Asshole look really guilty.

I used not one but 2 abilities on him. As we can see I didn't visit him, so I must have also invested myself.

I invested him and Tracked him. Yet I didn't visit him.
hmm yeah again im an idiot. You are the only one that visited you... so it must be a passive reaction to being investigated or someone with a passive that bypass my ability, which is also scummy.

N'zoth used [Corruption] to convert ???
Do we know who is/was N'zoth?
Oden activated [Gun Modoki]
What Gun Modoki is?
Usopp used [Comic Artist] to create the following painting
I am sorry i voted to keep that painting, i bet it was bad for town
Yhwach used [Future Acausility] on [???] and [???]
Future casualties? Were these revealed?
You may post and vote in the thread, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
You have until the end of the night.

@AL sama @Akai @Finalbeta @Go D. Usopp ™ @Kiwipom @Noctis @Rej @Zem
Al read team
Akai was?
Beta town
Noctis town
Zem town
Rej prob town but janitored (TT)
Usopp to be decided today
Kiwi...?

Who can complete here?

Status