she got redirected to herself
not kiwi
Yea a sneaky sneaky person.

I invested Random
I tracked Random

I have some one shots
I healed you smiley
I roleblocked Missy
Okay, so she visited me and missy... she attempted to visit random but was redirected to herself. .. so only the actions directed at him was redirected.

She didnt know this at the start and just knew the person she targted visited 3 people.

Dracula used [Thirst Of Knowledge] on [???], [Dark Arts] on [???], and [Vampirism] on [???]
in the WU dracula was the only one that visited 3 people.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Okay, so she visited me and missy... she attempted to visit random but was redirected to herself. .. so only the actions directed at him was redirected.

She didnt know this at the start and just knew the person she targted visited 3 people.

in the WU dracula was the only one that visited 3 people.
Yea I guess the part that threw me off, was me visiting "Zemmi" according to the hosts

The Fifty-first Weeb -

Reeling from the recent scandal and the events of Kumamon's execution, the weebs had called for a curfew on the island until everything was under control. As it came to an end a day later, a new face showed up in Town. A new weeb. It had been over 2 weeks since the first wave of Weebs had arrived on Sabaody, and no new arrivals had been registered since. This was the 51st one. What could this possibly mean? Find out next on Weeb Island.

A reincarnation has happened. @Yo Tan Wa has joined the game.

Day 6 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Note - This isn't a replacement, nor is it a revival. It is a new slot as per the updated players list.
@Smileyman

Status
Not open for further replies.