Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I would have tried to protect Smiley :josad:
does faction kill not considered actions? the only other option would be those can't be redirected.

--- [Lightning Manipulation] - Thor can use Mjølnir to summon a lightning bolt from the sky. This lightning bolt will serve as a lightning rod. All actions submitting during that phase will be redirected to it and subsequently fail. This is a night ability-only. Some abilities can bypass this. [1-shot]

@Kiwipom ok what was this basement dweller business :dank

they clearly lied and the lynch wasn't gonna fail at night

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
does faction kill not considered actions? the only other option would be those can't be redirected.

--- [Lightning Manipulation] - Thor can use Mjølnir to summon a lightning bolt from the sky. This lightning bolt will serve as a lightning rod. All actions submitting during that phase will be redirected to it and subsequently fail. This is a night ability-only. Some abilities can bypass this. [1-shot]

@Kiwipom ok what was this basement dweller business :dank

they clearly lied and the lynch wasn't gonna fail at night
He just told me he was Usopp lmao

red mafia is gone, aren't they?

[Passive - Incarnations] - Throughout the years, Lara has existed in multiple universes as different incarnations. The Lara Croft role is immune to kills, anytime its current incarnation dies, they will simply show up as their alignment. A phase later, a new player will join the game and be reincarnated as Lara. This is only possible if another member of her Mafia is still alive. If she's the last member alive, she will leave the game.

eggman prob purple mafia, since eggman builds robots. if go based of what smileyman said last day phase about evil robots.

was their a other character tied to robots in submission?

I'm Yun Che and don't recklessly vote me off. I was the one who purified Lanji the other night restoring him to his original state of the game state removing his rolecrush and his abilities got upgraded. Lanji thanked me last day phase and he must have remembered Flower and Smileyman saying I'm Yun Che and on the wu the other night it said Yun Che purified.

6 dead reds, plus yo tan as a red = 7 reds.
5 dead purples, either 1 or 2 left. Maybe typo was #7 and he left meaning 1 left.

not a lot of kills left though it seems.
typo was part of missy's ghost

--- [Black Ghost #1] - At the start of D1, his first Black Ghost will be summoned under the form of a player. @Typo is Kei's Ghost. At the start of the game, he may post and vote in the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.