Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is not even true. I posted after the arc. Maybe check the facts before you claim something.
great so u pay attention to the thread but u choose not to post on purpose

u the dweller are u not?

we're gna have a fken long talk tomorow man, sleep well tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
if the day lynch failed cuz he expelled me not cuz nova giving my lie then he has to be anti town asfk

he just wasted a day lynch on nothing

i wouldnt trust sht he says tbh

specially with how blockhead he is

Emil

Certified Memelord
If he was anti town why would he save you?
u call this saving?

i rather use my abilities lol

i begged the entire thread for a heal last day and none gave me one

id rather just be dead than this nonsense

he could be fken nekro or smthing for all i know. maybe he made me a zombie and is lying to u guys

i wouldnt trust sht he says

Zemmi

GodMommie
u call this saving?

i rather use my abilities lol

i begged the entire thread for a heal last day and none gave me one

id rather just be dead than this nonsense

he could be fken nekro or smthing for all i know. maybe he made me a zombie and is lying to u guys

i wouldnt trust sht he says
I don't trust him because as you said no town would stop a lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ppl like typo, prometheos, and drago all seem shady af

its like are they players or are they not

and now this one is like them

just burn them all

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't trust him because as you said no town would stop a lynch.
thats not whats pissing me off

i just wanted to use my abilities so u guys see usopp actually exists, then we get to lynch yo tan or salah or smthing

but no, i am not allowed to do that cuz of him, when he coulda done this to any of yo tan, missy, salah, random a'hole or prometheons

makes no sense to me specially after the fake flip on rayan but w.e im over it

u guys can figure it out

Zemmi

GodMommie
thats not whats pissing me off

i just wanted to use my abilities so u guys see usopp actually exists, then we get to lynch yo tan or salah or smthing

but no, i am not allowed to do that cuz of him, when he coulda done this to any of yo tan, missy, salah, random a'hole or prometheons

makes no sense to me specially after the fake flip on rayan but w.e im over it

u guys can figure it out
If we are tricked like you say, this is some kind of high iq play.

D

Dragomir

The Web Of Lies -

There lived a particular young knight of the Royal Weeb Knights on the Island who sported a charisma that separated him from the rest...with this man came ambition for he had only one goal in mind: I will have my own kingdom. While he was a commander with great potential, the path to kingship was a treacherous path for he was common-born causing the nobles on of the island to despise him, looking down upon him as nothing more than a mere peasant who didn't even deserve his knighthood. To make matters worse, he wasn't even a citizen of Weeb Island, but instead, a former mercenary who made a name for himself with his ragtag group of mercenaries: the infamous Band of the Hawk. Nonetheless, the achievements this young knight has are nothing short of wondrous and completely exceed that of even the King's most loyal knights. However, it all came crashing down to rock bottom... An investigation by Kumamon as a last effort to clear his name before his death exposed him as a liar, he had faked his whole identity copying the life of one of his own subordinates.

He was hanged during the day and at night to make sure that was dead for good. Brutal, all he wanted was his own kingdom... :pepehands:

@Go D. Usopp ™ [Griffith] has been lynched.​

"For me to call a man my friend, he must be equal to me in all respects."
You are Griffith!
[Passive - Femto] - Griffith starts the game in his human form. Day 2 or later, he may enter his [Femto] form, however, once he does, he may not revert back to Human form for 2 cycles.

[Passive - Hawk of Light] - The people of Midland have received a dream. A dream of an Illuminated White Hawk flying down to end their despair, save them from the invasion of the Kushan, and restore peace to those whose lives have been torn apart. As the the Hawk of Light, Griffith investigates as [Innocent] and he is immune to Lie Detectors.

[Passive - Crimson Behelit] - Griffith is in possession of the Crimson Behelit. The first player to target him during the game will have their action fail and instead steal the Behelit from him. Griffith will know who that player is. But that was part of the plan all along as the new owner of the Behelit will be the centerpiece of the [Eclipse]. As the new owner of the Crimson Behelit stays alive in the game, each player that visits them and they visit will be [Marked]. Griffith will know each player that is marked.

[Active - Saving Grace] - Upon his return to the world, Griffith has gone around and saved villages that were invaded by the Kushan, completely wiping out the opposing forces and as a result, he's gained the villagers' trust. Each night, he may target a player to 'save' them from the enemy by protecting them that night against any negative action. If they survive that phase, he will gain their devotion. For the following night, he may control the actions of his previous target.

[Active - Band of the Hawk] - Griffith has restored his previously decimated [Band of the Hawk] with stronger and more devoted underlings who will follow him to the ends of the Earth. At the start of the game, Griffith may not use more than 3 underlings each cycle. Each individual member of the Band of the Hawk may not be used more than 2 cycles in a row.
--- [Zodd] - Previously a bloodthirsty mercenary, Zodd now follows Griffith's command as the new leader. Zodd will cripple his target role-crushing them for a cycle.
--- [Locus] - As Griffith's primary advisor, Locus follows his orders to the utmost faith and refuses to allow any disrespect upon your name. During the day, he may target a player who is voting currently against Griffith to disable their vote power for that day, and render them unable to target him the following night. If Locus targets the same player a second time, he will destroy any defensive passive they have. This secondary effect may only be used once.
--- [Grunbeld] - A battle-ready warrior, famous for his legendary wars and never-ending victory in battle. An absolute monster. Griffith may order Grunbeld to assemble his troops to prepare for the next battle. The army will target the location where Grifftih is currently in to role block every player in the vicinity for one phase. [2-shots]
--- [Irvine] -
A mighty archer, capable of delivering a headshot to 15 men at once from 500 meters away. Griffith may use Irvine to perform the factional Klill. The kill will then bypass role blocks.
--- [Rakshas] - A former member of the Kushan now a servant to Griffith. Rakshas is a deadly assassin, capable of killing a person in 156,983,471 million different ways. Don't fuck with him. Griffith may order Rakshas to perform the Faction Kill. This kill may not be tracked or watched.
--- [Sonia] - One of Griffith's most loyal members, Sonia, a human girl who's village was saved from the Kushan by Griffith. Sonia's role is that of an empath. She has a unique ability to sense emotions in other people and see bits into the future as well. Griffith may use Sonia's clairvoyant ability to gain access to the next write-up before it even appears. He may then alter these write-ups as he wishes.

[Condtional Active - Falconia] - Griffith will have his own Kingdom. This was his ultimate goal from the beginning. Establishing a Kingdom for all people alike with him as the ruler. In the location that he is currently in, he may create his Kingdom there. That location will be renamed Falconia. Residents of Falconia will live in prosperity having their actions be doubled once per cycle. He will discover exactly who resides in Falconia and their character names. Before forming his kingdom, he must participated in 2 mislynches in-a-row in order for Town to be in disarray and require a ruler. [1-shot]
--- [Tax] - Once per phase, Griffith can impose a tax on a player who lives in Falconia. The tax will be to vote for another player that Griffith desires. The primary player will have the option to accept or decline the tax. If they decline the tax, then Griffith will discover their full role.

"Death on the battlefield comes regardless of class, royal or common. The loser must die!"
Femto

[Passive - God Hand] - Femto belongs to the God-hand, a group of supreme beings who have ascended demons and humankind. Utterly untouchable. Femto is bulletproof, he is immune to role-crushes and any kind of debuffs. He will survive a super-kill or a lynch, whichever happens first. If one of those two happens, this ability will be disabled for the next 2 cycles.

[Active - Brand of Sacrifice] - As a member of the Godhand, Femto has the power to brand a player as a [Sacrifice] each cycle. Branded players are constantly haunted by demons, resulting in their actions having a 20% chance of being redirected. The percentage goes up as the phases go by until the 3 cycles mark which will see them die of poison if not healed in the meantime. Femto is immune to the actions of branded players, and players that were previously [Marker] will be automatically branded.

[Active - Eclipse] - During the day, Femto may unleash the [Eclipse] upon the Weebs which will take place the following night. A night lynch amongst a pool of players will take place under the form of a sacrifice. [Branded] players will be automatically added to the pool, as well as someone dear to Griffth, a team member or himself. During the night, each player must vote to feast on of the targets and the player with the most vote will be lynched at the end. Only their alignment will be revealed, Griffith shall feast on the remains of their role and gain their abilities. During the [Eclipse], Griffith possesses a voting power of three. [1-shot]

[Active - Band of Falcon] - Reborn from the ashes of the [Band of Hawk], Griffith's underlings are stronger and more devoted to him than ever before. Each cycle, Griffith may call upon any number of his underlings to do his bidding.
--- [Zodd] - Now in his beast mode, Zodd has gained the power to permanently role crush a player for 2 cycles. He will also destroy one of their active abilities permanently.
--- [Locus] - In his knightly form, Locus has gained tremendous fighting power. If performing the faction kill against a player who has claimed in the thread, it will be transformed into an super-kill. If he fails, he will role-block his target for the following cycle bypassing any immunity.
--- [Grunbeld] - Apostle Form Grunbeld may now lead the other Apostles to role-crush anyone present in the location Griffith is in. [1-shot]
--- [Irvine] -
Griffith can call upon Irvine to use her arrow super-blocking a target of his choice and role-blocking the two players adjacent to them. [4-shots]
--- [Rakshas] -
Calling upon Rakshas when in need, Griffith can order him to perform an additional factional kill on a target of his choice. Day 4 or later, this may be used during the day. [1-shot]
Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Beautiful Boys Mafia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Beautiful Boys have super-killed @Smileyman [Denzel Quincy Crocker]

The Guardians have super-killed @LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Denji]
Thor activated [Lightning Manipulation]

Yun Che used [Sky Poison Pearl] on [???]

Kei Tsukishima used [Feint] on [???], and [Blocking] on [???]

Dracula used [Thirst Of Knowledge] on [???], [Dark Arts] on [???], [Hypnotism] on [???], and [Vampirism] on [???]

Denji activated [The Chainsaw Devil], and used [Chainsaw Massacre] to super-kill @Missy [Kei Nagai]

@Yo Tan Wa [Lara Croft] has left the game.

Madara Uchiha has appeared in the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Denji] has died.​

"Die before I've felt some boobs? Fuck off!"
You are Denji!
[Passive - Simp] - Denji is emotionally damaged, and desperate to feel love and be loved by someone. This results in him being charmed by any female characters he interacts with. Women characters are immune to his actions and votes.
--- [Mindless Dog] - Clinging to any women that gives him her attention, Denji often wishes that he was just a mindless dog just so that he doesn't have to think for himself. If he's asked in the thread to vote or target someone by a female player, he must oblige. While interacting with him, if a female player share suspicion on another player, Denji must always back her up even if he disagrees.
--- [The Chad Simp] - Denji isn't your usual simp, he's transcended past it. His actions will not fail against women characters and players if he's determined enough. He will charm one women character that he has simped for temporarily each cyle.

[Passive - Pochita] - Denji has a made a contract with this Devil also known as the [Chainsaw Man]. After a near death experience, Pochita saved Denji and assumed the function of his heart. Thanks to this presence, Denji is able to heal completely from nearly any fatal injury, and in some instances recover from death, so long as he consumes a sufficient amount of blood. He is bulletproof, however if he's attacked, he'll be role-crushed the following cycle while regenerating.
--- [Hero of Hell] - Denji will not spend any time regenerating, and role-crushes now vote-silence him.

[Active - The Chainsaw Devil] - By pulling on the cord emerging from his chest, Denji can transform into a bloodthirsty Chainsaw Man. Similarly to his regenerative ability, Denji requires blood in order to transform. In this game, votes against him act as the blood he needs. Each vote is a vial of blood that he may consume at any time to transform and perform his abilities. Each vote that appear in the final vote count of a day phase is collected in a flask. He may only collect one vial per player during any given cycle. He needs to consume 3 vial of blood to be able to transform into his Chainsaw Devil form. Each transformation lasts a phase. He may transform each phase.
--- [Enhanced Strength] - Denji is able to catch any object and throw it back equally as hard. Each cycle, Denji may target a player and catch their next action then redirected back to them. This consumes 3 vial of blood.
--- [Chainsaw Entaglement] - As part of his transformation Denji grows fully-functional chainsaws from his arms, legs, and head. He is able to disconnect them and wrap it around the body of a target, immobilizing them. Each cycle, Denji may target a player and role-block them for a phase. This consumes 5 vials of blood.
--- [Chainsaw Massacre] - At night, Denji go into a trance and attack a target of his choice. He will attempt to kill them. Any player that survives is vote silenced the following day phase. This consumes 3 flasks of blood, or 30 vials.
--- [Full Devil Mode] - After surrendering his contract with Pochita, Denji can transform into a Full Devil. In this form, Denji and super-bulletproof and his kills are upgraded to super-kills. Due to the carnage of these attacks, Denji's targets are janitored. This lasts a full cycle, and at the end of it, Denji will be role-crushed for 2 cycles. This consumes 8 flasks of blood.
--- [Chainsaw Unleashed] - Denji can now collect an unlimited number of vials per player during any given cycle, and a vote on him at EoD now acts as 2 Flasks. [Enhanced Strength] will disable the ability he redirects back for a cycle. [Chainsaw Entaglement] will bypass immunity. [Chainsaw Massacre] will super-kill his target. [Full Devil Mode] will only role-crush him for a phase instead.

[Active - Devil Erasure] - Famously known as [The Hero of hell], the Chainsaw Man is a devil that is feared by all devil. He hunts the hunters. Denji is able to consume players that he kills, erasing them from existence. He may activate this ability alongside his kill ability and consume his target if the kill is successful. Any actions that they have performed in the past will be undone, and living inside him, they will gain access to a private chat with him. Unlike normal limited abilities, this ability will not be expanded if the kill fails. [2-shots]
--- [Constant Threat] - If Denji is amongst the 3 first voter on any lynch wagon, he may choose to consume the lynched player.
--- [Body Assimilation] - Denji will gain the abilities of anyone he consumes.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​
@Smileyman [Denzel] has died.​

You are Denzel Quincy Crocker!
[Passive - Mother's Basement] - Even though he is a grown-ass man, Denzel still resides in his mother's basement as if he's a high schooler. He represents the epitome of a man who lives in their mother's basement. As such, whenever Denzel performs an action, it will not appear in the write-up.

[Passive - Believer of Fairies] - They called you crazy; they called you a psychopath; they called you a goddamn madman! But you assure them that they exist alright. FAIRIES EXIST AND YOU WILL PROVE IT!! During the day phase, Denzel must make at least one essay post where he creates an argument that proves the existence of fairies. Depending on the reactions he receives, they will determine the power-ups you get.
  • If players react to your theory believing it, Denzel will gain +1 vote power per person.
  • If players react in disbelief and/or ridicule you for it, then Denzel will be even more motivated to convince them, unlocking these active abilities below to use.
--- [Magic Detector] - this device allows you to sense fairy magic and trail it. Target a player to find out if they're using any bizarre abilities. You will then discover who that player visited during that phase.
--- [Heat-Seeking Fairy Suit] - don this outfit and you'll be able to detect even the tiniest and most invisible fairies. Target a player and you will receive a list of whoever visited them at the end of the phase. This ability will bypass Ninja passives. [3-shots]
--- [Crocker Virus] -
a computer virus which you invented that basically destroys the software of any computer you hack this into. Target a player to hack their role with this virus. The player's passive abilities will be disabled for a cycle. [3-shots]

[Passive - Varying Intellegience] - Mr. Denzel Crocker is a man of high intellect while at the same time being a complete dumbass. Whether he is a genius or an idiot is entirely dependent on the plot. If you participate in a scum lynch, you will be a genius until the next lynch. If you participate in a town lynch, you will be an idiot until the next lynch. Genius mode gives Denzel several perks to use to his advantage. Idiot mode gives him absolutely nothing. The Genius mode perks can be found below.
--- [Anti-Mind Reading Helmet] - one of your crazy inventions again. This is a passive ability that automatically unlocks during Genius mode. With this helmet on, you will be unable to be redirected in any shape or form.
--- [Crocker Pot] - it's a trap! Another wacky invention that this time traps any visiting players allowing you to learn their character name. You can place the Crocker Pot on yourself or another player of your choice. [4-shots]

[Active - Class Time Kids!] - As a 5th-grade teacher, Denzel has the authority to assign a class for his students. During the day phase, pick 9 players who you wish to attend class. You must also create a Pop Quiz of 3 questions. Those 3 questions can be anything that you find important. During the following night, you and those 9 players will participate in a night chat where you will discuss the Pop Quiz you have created.

At the end of the night, you will have to assign grades. There are only two options: A and F. Only one player can receive each of these grades so a total of two.
--- [Ayyyyy lmao] - choose one player from that night chat to give an A to for the best performance on the Pop Quiz. That player will receive double-action for the following cycle.
--- [Give em an Eoufff] - choose a second player to give a grade F to for the worst performance on the Pop Quiz. The player will have their actions be role blocked for the following cycle.
--- [Homework] - the remaining 7 players will automatically receive homework to complete by the end of the next cycle. The player will be given the choice to complete or not do the homework. If they choose to do it, nothing happens to them. If they choose not to do it, however, you will learn the name of their character.

[Conditional Active - FAIRY! GOD! PARENTS!] - In the event that Denzel gains at least 3 votes on him during the day phase, he may use this ability to go on spams screaming FAIRY GOD PARENTS!!! As a result, a random voter against him will be frightened and have their vote be forcibly removed from you. They will not be told that this happened to them.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.​
@Missy [Kei Nagai] has died.​

“Let your heart guide you and your body will crumble.”
You are Kei Nagai!

[Passive - Ajin] - As a demi-human, Kei is completely immortal and always regenerates any part of his body he loses. Kei is bulletproof and role-crushes will vote silence him instead. He will regenerate any ability stolen or destroyed the following phase.

[Passive - Calculated] - Logical and heartless to the core, Kei is constantly analyzing his options thoroughly. He is immune to Role-Blocks and redirections.

[Active - Paralysis Scream] - When Kei screams he can paralyze the people around him. During the day, Kei may post in all caps imitating a scream. This will paralyze the people that posted immediately before, and after him. At night, he may activate this ability and instead role-block anyone that visits him as well as the players adjacent to him on the player list. If activated at night, he must post all night long in caps inside his PM and in the game thead if open. If he fails to do that, the scream will not be effective.

[Active - Invisible Black Matter] - Like all Ajin, Kei possesses IBM however he has an abnormal amount of it and thus he can manifest more than the average Ajin. He can summon 5 ghosts normally, and as high as 9 occasionally. While others are able to control their IBM, Kei's IBM simply does whatever it wants, and keeps ignoring him. If they vote for the same target by the end of a day phase, Kei will start gaining control over his [Invisible Black Matter] and may order to perform abilities. He may use 2 of them each cycle during the first cycle after gaining some control.
--- [Black Ghost #1] - At the start of D1, his first Black Ghost will be summoned under the form of a player. @Typo is Kei's Ghost. At the start of the game, he may post and vote in the game thread.
--- [Black Ghosts] [2-5] - After gaining partial control over his IBM, Kei may summon several more ghost that can be used to perform the following abilities. #2 can be used to destroy the next action performed during the day. #3 can be used to target a player and enter their mind learning their role name and the name of the last person they visited. #4 can be used to perform the factional kill. #5 can be used to learn the identity of anyone visiting their target and the effects of the abilities used on them. All the ghosts are simply more clones of [Black Ghost #1], as such, any action performed by them will be performed by @Typo for the purpose of abilities processing.
--- [Flood Phenomenon] - If Kei dies, it will trigger a flood of IBM and cause havoc by summoning multiple Black Ghosts he can't control. Anytime he is attacked, Kei will kill the person that targeted him. If he dies, he will super-kill the last player to vote him and permanently role-crush the first player to vote him.

@Yo Tan Wa [Lara Croft] has left the game.​

“Everything lost is meant to be found.”

You are Lara Croft!
[Passive - Incarnations] - Throughout the years, Lara has existed in multiple universes as different incarnations. The Lara Croft role is immune to kills, anytime its current incarnation dies, they will simply show up as their alignment. A phase later, a new player will join the game and be reincarnated as Lara. This is only possible if another member of her Mafia is still alive. If she's the last member alive, she will leave the game.

[Passie - Icon] - Lara Croft is an icon of not only gaming, but pop culture in general. She gains an immunity against any player that make positives remarks about her in the thread. Her being the character, and the current incarnation.

[Active - Archaeologist] - Each phase, Lara may target a write-up and learn the identity of any [???] present in it as well as the effects of each ability performed in it. This may fail on certain abilities.

[Active - Tomb Raider] - Each phase, Lara may target a dead player and gain one of their abilities at random as artifacts. This may fail on certain roles.
--- [Looting] - If she performs the factional kill, Lara may choose an ability from them and gain it. This may fail on certain abilities.

[Active - Utility Belt] - As an adventurer, Lara uses several tools and accessories in her expeditions. They range from survivors kits to weapons for her defense.
--- [Explosive] - Each day, Lara can attach an explosive to 3 post numbers. It will explode, and role-block the person posting at that number in the thread.
--- [Bows] -
Using a special arrow type laced with an hallucinogenic pollen that causes very intense and scary hallucinations, Lara may target a player and poison them with it. Their actions will be randomized for the next 2 cycles unless they're healed.
--- [Grapling Hook] - Using it to swinging around, Lara can bus-drive herself with a target of her choice. [3-shots]

Day 8 begins.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.