Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent all day telling everyone how you were better off dead and that led to you getting shot but the truth is I felt like challenging myself and I used a random number generator on the player list and decided to lynch whoever came up. It was you

But then @Fujishiro ruined my rng lynch by shooting you

Next day I rolled @Queen for my rng lynch but she was my precious patient zero and I couldn't do it, knowing now that she was immortal I should have done it
Oh nvm lol. Sorry i busted your rng bb.

Not gonna argue with that though. But idk, it makes more sense to team up with town as they are the majority. I thought that by siding with town I'd overcome some of my handicaps, so that's what I did.
You may disagree with my play or hate me as you will, but I don't think I did something so outrageous as to deserve this animosity lmao.
I was gonna hand you all the PT townies. Too bad Jinri spite killed you lmfao.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:(, if i didnt revive Reborn that same day i wouldve rezzed you instantly lmao.
I appreciate it man, haha! I had a blast in the game, so I'm content either way!

But if I got revived the next DP my first words woulda been "Y'all talk WAYY to much" haha
You and Usopp are great offenders lmao, talking so much without saying anything lmao.

GG anyway!

@Queen thinking about your passives more, it might have been a good strategy to get caught early so town would have wasted alot of lynches and kills on you.

The same goes for Lara Croft role, since it would have kept coming back .
I dont think it wouldve worked that way, irc i mentioned it in this very game when Queen was hinting at surviving the Lynch, that we gada situation in another SRM game we played (the code geass one) in which some scum were immortal as long as they had scummates alive.

So i dont think Town wouldve kept trying to kill her.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I dont think it wouldve worked that way, irc i mentioned it in this very game when Queen was hinting at surviving the Lynch, that we have a similar situation in another SRM game we played (the code geass one) in which some scum were immortal as long as they had scummates alive.

So i dont think Town wouldve kept trying to kill her.
Hmm I'm not so sure about that on OJ, I co-hosted a MM and the entire game towns and scum a like all wasted so much of everything trying to get this one player out who was a troll role and couldn't be lynched or killed. He was even given a death note in the game and wrote his own name down in it because he couldn't die. lol It cost a lot of people the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.