Status
Not open for further replies.
can u tell me the exact wording for the wish lol?

i am unable to mislynch anyone cuz

1. everytime i push a town they get shot lol
2. other scum team has absolute dogsht thread presence and wasn't helping to push town at all
3. too many classroom/mason chat thingies. ppl confirming each others without my knowledge.
tbh, aside from you i dont think the other scum members had that much of a presence. Maybe lindl, but i didn't really notice Al

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is what I said in my pm, "I'll wish Typo out of the game. For some strange reason this looks like a prank or a trap."
@novaselinenever @Dragomir

she never said "permanently"

so u shuda honestly removed typo for 1 cycle, then healed him back via kei's passive. really doesnt make sense why the passive doesnt work. typo is just an ability, he is not a player that u can normally kill and revive, and juliet never said permanently.

thats my thoughts on this tbh, what u guys think @Typo @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Missy @Yo Tan Wa @Rheanael @RayanOO

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I was about to "suddenly realise" that her squad ability is just like George Constanzas, then point out that she slipped about having a demon inside her implying she's been eating fingers or whatever that jujutsu shit is, then the joke about Flower/also Flower then push that, then I would "receive a message" in my role PM that's she's Purple Mafia and that she needed Robin dead to boost her own power

Plus a whole bunch of other shit

Turn weaknesses into strengths and strengths into weaknesses
what a fken beast

but u know ur dead as sht when she flips town after all of that right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
that feels like semantics lol

normally when someone wish for someone to be gone, it's.. permanently. who would want scum to come back after 1 cycle xd
if she said i wish femto would be gone, i shud be killed. and thats pretty much perma unless sm1 revive me

but typo is different. if he is gone, kei's ability is destroyed. but kei's passive regenerates all destroyed abilities next cycle, so its really not fair how that played for us tbh

Beta super killed a confirmed Town Player, it was the correct choice.
Well he wasn't an Innocent Child overall, and this is Super Role Madness, so his confirmation was far from palpable complexively. Of course then again, what is done is done.

The plan about drawing scums to myself after spending the Superkill was good, the execution of my Superkill strategy/timing wise extensively appalling.

if she said i wish femto would be gone, i shud be killed. and thats pretty much perma unless sm1 revive me

but typo is different. if he is gone, kei's ability is destroyed. but kei's passive regenerates all destroyed abilities next cycle, so its really not fair how that played for us tbh
ah i gotcha what you meant now. I didn't read kei's abilities but i imagine most game removals/wish are essentially permanent though. At least from my experience. So if i wish your ability to be gone from the game, you probably won't ever get that ability again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
gross ~_~

i was actually trying to bait some mafia kills but I didn't expect the superkill. In hindsight, I should've roleblocked skull knight the moment he got revived.
we sent the action literally right after the revive so u ningens cant cuck that ahahah

Just imagine being so weak you can actually get blocked.
pathetic

well, ofc not u cuz nothing worked on u:cantseeme:

no idea. I bought a ticket and everything but then you guys killed me xd
rip in pieces :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
ah i gotcha what you meant now. I didn't read kei's abilities but i imagine most game removals/wish are essentially permanent though. At least from my experience. So if i wish your ability to be gone from the game, you probably won't ever get that ability again.
wow lol idk

i personally think thats just bullsht lmao. typo died in the only way he cud die ahaha

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh, aside from you i dont think the other scum members had that much of a presence. Maybe lindl, but i didn't really notice Al
lind and AL were playing rly well, but died super early which was tragic

no other scum had any thread presence sadly, and queen atleast had some classroom presence i think.

if queen talked on the thread more she cuda caused lots of chaos tbh, and she scans town + is immune to death so she shuda definitely been more contributive imo. she still did relatively well

Status
Not open for further replies.