Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
wow lol didnt know we had to apply to become the next BK CEO ahahah

good catch ningen
I didn't know that either lol. I just went to the BK grove after we lynched Dyna lol. And I have been told that I can apply for the job, but I had to make an entire resume lmao.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
nice resume lol

do u get BK win con as well?
Nope. I only got the abilities. But I could never use them lmao. Literally, every action I wanted to use the last 2 cycles failed lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
That was a sign that I was not town, Lindl said I ranked a super kill and didn't even flinch but I chose not to respond to that
that must be some of the messages i didnt read lol. i thought we never brought the superkill on u lmao

eitherway bro like 25% of town or more lol could survive superkills. its nothing special now lol

if i had a better lead at u being purple i wudnt have lynched u. i thought ur more alongside a dangerous townie like noctis, or covid given ur able to target alot of ppl and how AL was infected and mango saw u target him.

i really needed to lynch town there lol. adfgbdsadbfvansdvfnvasdjhfasdvbngasdg

that must be some of the messages i didnt read lol. i thought we never brought the superkill on u lmao

eitherway bro like 25% of town or more lol could survive superkills. its nothing special now lol

if i had a better lead at u being purple i wudnt have lynched u. i thought ur more alongside a dangerous townie like noctis, or covid given ur able to target alot of ppl and how AL was infected and mango saw u target him.

i really needed to lynch town there lol. adfgbdsadbfvansdvfnvasdjhfasdvbngasdg
If I was around I would have lynched Juliet, that would have been the correct move for us scums at the time

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
If I was around I would have lynched Juliet, that would have been the correct move for us scums at the time
why her specifically lol. i cant just out myself to lynch obvious town at that time. maybe tpein wuda worked.

we delayed lots of our action cuz phase timing was troll for some of us. specially given how only the godfather could send actions for the the team, unless they send it one by one.

It's better to have a decent rest than play mafia, my neck was fucked from looking down at my device for so long
true lol
do u not play on PC or smthing?

i cant stand reading phone for too long. i'd get headache. i have astigmatism lol

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
We used Bows on you, that mess up your targets.
I know. I tried to invest Luthon to make sure that Usopp was indeed Femto lol. But my invest hit a living person, so it failed.

First Flower, now Juliet, maybe more.
But you didn't try mislynching anyone while alive.

Also, after Noctis mislynch, i considered both you n Usopp scum.

@Go D. Usopp โ„ข @Lindltaylor i never quite understood why you still killed me after i had outed you Lind. My passive killed 3 players and more would have followed, it would have been actually wise to lemme live.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
i still cannot believe how does bouya have watching skills lol

that better be BK abilities

i ddint read all the roles lol
It was Bouya lol. I could invest the dead people. Thatโ€™s how I knew Beta killed Fuji and you or Jinri Yo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

@Go D. Usopp โ„ข @Lindltaylor i never quite understood why you still killed me after i had outed you Lind. My passive killed 3 players and more would have followed, it would have been actually wise to lemme live.
oh i thought it was a 1 shot

also i didnt want it to kill rayan since he havent voted and ur passive rolecrushed him

i wanted to kill u to stop the rolecrush lol

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Juliet that night, Flower next day and Juliet had to go because she was a part f Flower Squad

Also it's pretty hard to stop me from lynching whoever I want

Status
Not open for further replies.