Status
Not open for further replies.
why her specifically lol. i cant just out myself to lynch obvious town at that time. maybe tpein wuda worked.

we delayed lots of our action cuz phase timing was troll for some of us. specially given how only the godfather could send actions for the the team, unless they send it one by one.

true lol
do u not play on PC or smthing?

i cant stand reading phone for too long. i'd get headache. i have astigmatism lol
You can't be scared of lynching townies, of course with my role mislynching whoever was not a problem. The lynch is towns weapon, take it away from them

This is all happening in a world where I wasn't asleep during the good bit

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can't be scared of lynching townies, of course with my role mislynching whoever was not a problem. The lynch is towns weapon, take it away from them

This is all happening in a world where I wasn't asleep during the good bit
not here man

these mfkers r so paranoid for sm reason

we mislynched noctis 1.0 with good reasons and look at the heat that gave me lol

its like lynching townies is a taboo lmao

cant just randomly lynch juliet for no reason lol

also god dem kiwi actually had 3x vote power. that was scary if her vote was counted lol :believe:

As a scum sooner or later someone is going to get suspicious of you, there's no way to avoid it. So what you do is be suspicious on your own terms, have your way out already prepared. Townies are like "oh wow, I'm sorry I ever suspected you" and then you go on to win the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Juliet that night, Flower next day and Juliet had to go because she was a part f Flower Squad

Also it's pretty hard to stop me from lynching whoever I want
i needed to eliminate ppl on the classroom tbh, more so than flower squad

idk why i let them stay for too long. i assumed they wud be protecting each others so i greeded for easy town kills

big mistake after i see it in a hindsight

not here man

these mfkers r so paranoid for sm reason

we mislynched noctis 1.0 with good reasons and look at the heat that gave me lol

its like lynching townies is a taboo lmao

cant just randomly lynch juliet for no reason lol

also god dem kiwi actually had 3x vote power. that was scary if her vote was counted lol :believe:
You have to understand that the heat was on you way before I mislynched Noctis, that was my doing not yours. But notice I didn't get any heat until Mango happened

And I'm talking about I would have managed it and made it seem legit, you didn't have to stick your neck out to lynch Juliet. Hypothetical world again though so we'll never know for sure

Last weebs game there 6 mislynches, this time there was only one

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have to understand that the heat was on you way before I mislynched Noctis, that was my doing not yours. But notice I didn't get any heat until Mango happened

And I'm talking about I would have managed it and made it seem legit, you didn't have to stick your neck out to lynch Juliet. Hypothetical world again though so we'll never know for sure

Last weebs game there 6 mislynches, this time there was only one
if u were gna mislynch juliet then that wud be sick. wonder how wud u formulate that and convince the rest

we wuda had alot more lynches had town not shoot every1 i try to mislynch. and then purple scum happened which swayed the game away from salah/pantheos lynch

I had the classroom under my thumb, it was pretty easy actually
im salty i wasent even in it :((

@novaselinenever @Dragomir

she never said "permanently"

so u shuda honestly removed typo for 1 cycle, then healed him back via kei's passive. really doesnt make sense why the passive doesnt work. typo is just an ability, he is not a player that u can normally kill and revive, and juliet never said permanently.

thats my thoughts on this tbh, what u guys think @Typo @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Missy @Yo Tan Wa @Rheanael @RayanOO
Well, frankly idc anymore what’s done is done but I would have loved to corner the plebeians in a maze

Status
Not open for further replies.