Status
Not open for further replies.

I just drank a coffee after some time. It wasn't just sweet, it was extremely sweet. I've never had anything like it… well... it was basically sugar water. I didn’t see any real need to bring it up in this thread, but now that I have, I didn’t see any real need to keep quiet about it either. At any rate, there is nothing important besides the fact I drank extremely sweet coffee that I didn't like.

Anyway, I suppose I could give you guys a reason for my inactivity. The thing is I had no internet connection for the past few days. Through inevitable circumstances, I was forced to be absent. Even so, for the life of me, I couldn't imagine what sort of sorcery must have happened for me to get lynched like that. Just kidding, I had given a lot of thought to the possibility of me getting lynched, I wasn't surprised, I already predicted that it will happen if I am not there to defend my self lol.

But, good heavens, how terribly bad I am to get my all-time favorite female character to lynch like that. I don't deserve her. Then will I make my apologies to her? Yes, I will apologize to @Queen for not giving her submission the justice she deserves.

Oh.. that so nice of you. I will gladly take this hug.

--------------
Anyway, this is basically what happened while I was gone.

How Usopp trying to clutch everyone hearts to vote me

Everyone reaction when super kill didn't kill me

Lindltaylor seeing everyone lynching me while leaving him alone

Me trying to feel when everyone bandwagon me.

Flower doing her best to defend me to only get overpowered by the majority

This is our hosts having blast behind the scenes.

Everyone while waiting for Nova to post results

My reaction upon seeing my lynch

How everyone reacted after seeing my flip

How Odd and Usopp felt after seeing my flip

Here, a lot of you should take your L's.

If you look at my role sheet, i cant use a regular kill and then the one that transforms it into a super kill at the same time.

Yet, the two were used in conjunction.

I was clearly hijacked.
Yes.
Hey Yo, can you give me a list of people you think are town? Mine are;
  1. Lanji
  2. Mel
  3. Kiwi
  4. Possibly Flowa
  5. Yourself
  6. Possibly Usopp
Why planning to shoot me off if i don't read you one? :catsure:

I will sometime ahead in the day, last phase crumbled all my town reads honestly.

I just drank a coffee after some time. It wasn't just sweet, it was extremely sweet. I've never had anything like it… well... it was basically sugar water. I didn’t see any real need to bring it up in this thread, but now that I have, I didn’t see any real need to keep quiet about it either. At any rate, there is nothing important besides the fact I drank extremely sweet coffee that I didn't like.

Anyway, I suppose I could give you guys a reason for my inactivity. The thing is I had no internet connection for the past few days. Through inevitable circumstances, I was forced to be absent. Even so, for the life of me, I couldn't imagine what sort of sorcery must have happened for me to get lynched like that. Just kidding, I had given a lot of thought to the possibility of me getting lynched, I wasn't surprised, I already predicted that it will happen if I am not there to defend my self lol.

But, good heavens, how terribly bad I am to get my all-time favorite female character to lynch like that. I don't deserve her. Then will I make my apologies to her? Yes, I will apologize to @Queen for not giving her submission the justice she deserves.

--------------

OH MY GOD!!!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

--------------

Beautiful, truly beautiful.

I'll have you know I'm Flower's #1 supporter on patreon

The Spawn Campers -

Skull Knight activated [The Great Roar] to super-kill @Kvothe Kingkiller [Kurumi Tokisaki]

Femto activated [Rakshas] to kill @Yo Tan Wa [MUUGEN]

Guren Ichinose used [Crimson Red] to super-kill @AL sama [Skull Knight] sending him back to the shadow realm

Lara Croft used [Import/Export] on [???], and activated [Archeologist]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kvothe Kingkiller [Kurumi Tokisaki]
has died​

“Okay then-----Let’s begin our war?”
You are Kurumi Tokisaki!
[Passive - Worst Spirit] - Infamous as the most dangerous Spirit ever known, Kurumi is feared and despised by everyone. She starts every phase with 3 votes against her.

[Passive - Astral Dress] - Created through her spiritual dress, Kurumi’s dress acts as an armor. She is bulletproof and immune to any kind of poisoning.

[Active - Spacequake] - Created through her movements, Spacequakes are like a bomb explosion that destroys everything that it engulfs. At night, Kurumi may move from her position in the player’s list to a new one. The explosion will occur at her last position, and role-block the 8 nearest players alive. She may not perform any other action that same night. [2-shots]

[Active - Angel: Zafkiel] - As a Spirit, Kurumi can summon Angels through [Sephira Crystals] granting her access to several abilities. Armed with a pistol, Kurumi can manipulate time through the use of special bullets. Each phase, she may load her gun with one bullet and fire at a target of her choice. She may not use a bullet more than once per cycle, and must use at least 3 different bullets in a 2 cycles period. She may self target for certain bullets. Each cycle, she may use an additional bullet per phase.
--- [First Bullet: Aleph] - Accelerates external time on its target. Kurumi may target a player and enable them to use the same ability a second time that cycle. Because of their enhanced speed, the second usage of the ability will be unstoppable.
--- [Second Bullet: Bet] - Slows down the external time on its target. Kurumi may target a player and delay all their actions 1 cycle.
--- [Third Bullet: Gimmel] - Speeds up internal time to cause the subject to age. Kurumi may target a player and age their role. They will unlock any restricted ability they may have. Their role will reflect this.
--- [Fourth Bullet: Dalet] - Rewinds time on a target. Kurumi may target a player to restore the limited shots abilities they have expanded. Alternatively, she may rewind time to heal them from any ailments they’re suffering from. She must submit the time she’d like to rewind.
--- [Fifth Bullet: Hei] - Allows Kurumi to see a glimpse of the future. During the day, Kurumi may shoot herself to get a glimpse of the future. She will receive a vision of the following hour. During that hour, the game will be frozen in time. All actions sent during that hour will only get processed when time resumes, except her own actions (if any), and Kurumi will get her hand on all frozen write-ups before anyone. If a player next to her performs an action, she will learn the name of their target. If someone targets her during that period, she will learn their full role and may act in anticipation once the game resumes. After the hour has passed, the game will resume normally and no one except her will know anything. She may not use this two cycles in a row.
--- [Sixth Bullet Vav] - Sends the consciousness of its target into the body of a past version of themselves. Kurumi may target a player and vote silence them.
--- [Seventh Bullet: Zayin] - Temporarily freezes the target’s time. Kurumi may target a player and role-block them for a phase.
--- [Eighth Bullet: Het] - Creates a temporal clone of the target. During the day, Kurumi may shoot herself with this bullet and create a clone of herself from a previous cycle. Her clone will appear under the form of a Sock Puppet account that she may gift to a person of her choice that isn’t part of the game. They will have control of the sock puppet account, and may take part in the game. A special chat will be created after the appearance of her first clone, and all subsequent clones will joint it as well (if any). Her clone has access to her experiences, memories and abilities. They will have an exact copy of her role. They have full autonomy, however she may kill a clone each cycle if they disobey her.
--- [Ninth Bullet: Tet] - Allows Kurumi to share her senses with someone in a different time or dimension. Kurumi may target a player and send them a message through the host.
--- [Tenth Bullet: Yud] - Peeks into the past of any object struck. Kurumi may target a player and look into their past. She will learn the target of their action in the previous phase (if any).
--- [Eleventh Bullet: Yud Aleph] - Sends its target to the future. [Redacted]
--- [Twelfth Bullet: Yud Bet] - Sends its target to the past. [Redacted]

[Active - City of Devouring Time] - [Redacted]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​
@Yo Tan Wa [MUUGEN] has died.​

"This forum sucks, y'all are some weak ass scrubs"
You are MUUGEN!
[Passive - Are You Gonna Fucking Contribute Or Not?] - Muugen absolutely detests players who fluff, waste around, and just flat out be productive. This game is serious business here. He ain't got time for that nonsense. Any player who has failed to vote at least once by the end of the day phase will be role blocked the following night phase. If a player fails to vote a second phase, he will be role-crushes them for as long as he is alive. He may undo a role-crush if he believes a player has paid their due and has become productive. If a player doesn't vote three times, he will kill them. This same passive applies to Muugen as well, because for shame if he himself cannot even contribute in the day phase.

[Passive - Ningens] - Everywhere he goes, he spots another ningen. Ningens here, ningens there, ningens everywhere! Muugen is superior to these plebs. As such, if lynched he will survive it. [1-shot]

[Conditional Active - Don't You Ever Say That Again] - Muugen has zero tolerance for anybody trying to case HIM. He's obvious Town, and anyone wasting his precious time is either scum or brain dead town. Each phase, Muugen may target a player that is currently voting for him to give them a warning. The player will receive a message from the host warning them to switch their vote immediately and drop their suspicions of him. If the player keep their vote or scum reads Muugen again, he will discover their alignment.

[Active - You Fucking Suck] - Without a shred of remorse for his insults, Muugen doesn't hesitate to call another player trash when they're playing like garbage. During the day, Muugen can activate this ability. He must then tag or quote his targeted player and roast the crap out of them in the game thread. Due to the ferocity of his verbal abuse, his target will be too afraid to perform an action during the rest of the cycle in case of messing up.

[Active - Get Good Scrub] - Muugen demands expert play from the players around him, refusing to allow any scrubs in his vicinity. He may target two players. One will be the primary target and the other the secondary. His primary target will be directed to [Attack] or [Defend] the secondary target. Muugen chooses which one. Depending on the one that is picked, the primary target will receive some sort of positive or negative effect.
--- [Attack] - The primary target will be given the goal of getting the secondary target lynched by the end of the next day phase. Completion of that will lead to them gaining double action for all their actives in the following cycle.
--- [Defend] - If the primary target has to instead defend the secondary target, then they will do as such. They must defend the secondary target against all and any accusations. Failure to do so will lead to them being role blocked for one cycle.

[Active - Beta Tier] - Some players in the game are so horrendously bad at playing mafia to Muugen that he has classified them as Beta Tier. During the day phase only, Muugen may select 3 players who he believes are Beta Tier. Those 3 players will subsequently be forced into visiting one another with their night actions. They'll be told that they can only target the 3 names that Muugen selected, themselves included.

[Active - Fuck This Place, I'm Deleting My Account] - Muugen is prone to ragequitting anytime he sees something that he does not like. Therefore, during the night only, he may delete his account. He will be taken out of the game for the next cycle. He won't be able to post, vote, or like any posts. He won't be able to perform any actions nor can anybody target him. He'll be listed in the write-up as "removed from the game." [1-shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.