Status
Not open for further replies.
--- [Full Devil Mode] - After surrendering his contract with Pochita, Denji can transform into a Full Devil. In this form, Denji and super-bulletproof and his kills are upgraded to super-kills. Due to the carnage of these attacks, Denji's targets are janitored. This lasts a full cycle, and at the end of it, Denji will be role-crushed for 2 cycles. This consumes 8 flasks of blood.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE were you the one that Janitored Rej?

This matches with you being rced.

--- [Full Devil Mode] - After surrendering his contract with Pochita, Denji can transform into a Full Devil. In this form, Denji and super-bulletproof and his kills are upgraded to super-kills. Due to the carnage of these attacks, Denji's targets are janitored. This lasts a full cycle, and at the end of it, Denji will be role-crushed for 2 cycles. This consumes 8 flasks of blood.

tris rced me
I havent used that .
am town mate

more proof see when enhanced strength was used
and when rej was killed
doubt its 2 cycles.

I had no where near enough flask to activate that on the first night either.

wasn't it a faction kill according to the write up?

more proof see when enhanced strength was used
and when rej was killed
doubt its 2 cycles.

I had no where near enough flask to activate that on the first night either.
--- [Enhanced Strength] - Denji is able to catch any object and throw it back equally as hard. Each cycle, Denji may target a player and catch their next action then redirected back to them. This consumes 3 vial of blood.

Can you use this on Typo or Missy.
--- [Chainsaw Entaglement] - As part of his transformation Denji grows fully-functional chainsaws from his arms, legs, and head. He is able to disconnect them and wrap it around the body of a target, immobilizing them. Each cycle, Denji may target a player and role-block them for a phase. This consumes 5 vials of blood.

Is this usable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.