Status
Not open for further replies.
yea most likely or purple mafia cuz he tried to save robin. which still then begs the question how did noctis know it was rayan? cuz none of his abilities can do that and rayan was modblocked for everyday as far as i remember

to me it looked like an easy frame job for noctis to save himslef tbh

imma w8 and see what @Zem thinks about this whole thing

random is 99% obito
why are you so sure
did you use the same thing you used on oreki?

lied about the descriptions of it tho lmfao

what does that mean lol "can try"

dont remember. he died too fast as the day started i dont think i was hiding behind anyone tbh. dont remmeber tho

so can u check their allignemt? maybe they know ur role or ur one of them. thats not really a way to excuse sm1 queen

what implies that im trying to save him?

im just trying to be rational about why would noctis out his scummate cuz i dont think nzoth is red mafia

he clearly helped purple mafia robin
no, i checked one of his abilities and random asshole indeed could investigate someone at the DP, like he said he did

Zemmi

GodMommie
yea most likely or purple mafia cuz he tried to save robin. which still then begs the question how did noctis know it was rayan? cuz none of his abilities can do that and rayan was modblocked for everyday as far as i remember

to me it looked like an easy frame job for noctis to save himslef tbh

imma w8 and see what @Zem thinks about this whole thing

random is 99% obito
Give me a summary what you are talking about. I'm trying to catch up with work things since I have missed almost 2 weeks.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I just read this ability...LMFAO.

Mindless Dog] - Clinging to any women that gives him her attention, Denji often wishes that he was just a mindless dog just so that he doesn't have to think for himself. If he's asked in the thread to vote or target someone by a female player, he must oblige. While interacting with him, if a female player share suspicion on another player, Denji must always back her up even if he disagrees.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you are saying we shouldn‘t go for a guy who somehow avoids all actions and dodges a superkill? I think we‘re good lynching him.
do u remeber noctis 1.0 and i guess me to certain extend. heck did u read lanjis role he also becomes superkill immune and light survived a superkill b4

i dont wanna rush this like i did with noctis 1.0, specially after it was a scum that told us about rayan

gna wait on my result on him then we talk. i genuinely think we r being trolled from within

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I just read this ability...LMFAO.

Mindless Dog] - Clinging to any women that gives him her attention, Denji often wishes that he was just a mindless dog just so that he doesn't have to think for himself. If he's asked in the thread to vote or target someone by a female player, he must oblige. While interacting with him, if a female player share suspicion on another player, Denji must always back her up even if he disagrees.
dont expose me
lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Give me a summary what you are talking about. I'm trying to catch up with work things since I have missed almost 2 weeks.
noctis desperately trying to survive hinted that rayan has 2 roles. his main role and nzoth. but nothing on his abilities suggest that he could know that.

on the same time we have typo being weird af and likely being nzoth himself. he accidently slipped nzoth stuff yesterday and seems to be pushing that narrative today as if he already won the game

now rayan today survives a superkill apparently so hes getting very suspected for it, when surviving superkills have been common, but i dont blame them.

the problem is do we belive noctis or not? cuz nzoth did try to save robin a purle mafia member by showing tje writeup that shows that she was rolecrushed

basically do u think noctis would just give away his scummate like that?

The Strongest No More -

Guren Ichinose used [Black Katana] on [???]

Denji activated [The Chainsaw Devil], and used [Enhanced Strength] on [???]

Bouya Harumichi used [Bodyguard] on [???], and [Tall Tale] on [???]

Bouya Harumichi used [Revenge] to super-kill @Light D Lamperouge [Satoru Gojo]

“Don't Worry, I'm the strongest.”
You are Satoru Gojo!
[Passive - Limitless] - Quite possibly the most broken ability in Jujutsu Kaisen. This is a cursed technique that allows Gojo to manipulate the infinity around him, making him untouchable. Not a single person is capable of harming Gojo. You are immune to all regular kills, role crushes, role blocks, and other debuffs. You will survive one super-kill but it will consume this ability.

[Passive - The Strongest] - As declared by himself, Gojo is the strongest person in the world. Undefeated and beatable to none. As such, your actions will take the highest priority in the order of actions.

[Passive - Why is he so pretty?!] - One of the universe's most asked questions. Why is Satoru Gojo so pretty?! Look at his eyes! During the day phase, the first player to vote for Gojo will be mesmerized by his beauty and as a result, their vote will not count.

[Active - Cursed Technique: Red] - Gojo channels the infinity around him into a single point, that point will shape into a dense ball of red cursed energy. Gojo may release this ball, exploding it in the air. Players who visit Gojo during that phase will have their actions fail and be role crushed for a cycle. [2-shots]

[Active - AHAHAHA, BUKKOROSU] - Quite the sadistic man that he is, laughing in the face of his enemies as he prepares to lop their heads off. Starting D3, you may kill a player of your choice.

[Active - You're Weak] - Gojo has absolutely no qualms calling another man weak directly to his face. Once per cycle, he may target a player to call them weak. The player will receive the message: "Satoru Gojo has called you weak!" That player will in turn be depressed and be unable to turn in any action for the remainder of the cycle. They will be told as such. [3-shots]

[Active - Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void] - A cursed technique that leaves your opponents dumbfounded as you bring them into a void of infinity, with them unable to do anything. Target a player to bring them into your void of nothingness, you and that player will have a chat together to discuss with. The chat will last for one cycle. The player will be role crushed during that period. They will be able to be visited by any other player for that time.
--- [Kill] If you see fit that the player should be sentenced to death after your discussion with them, then you may do so. This kill is separate from your I'm Gonna Murder You ability. The player will be killed at the end of the phase. [2-shots]

[Active - Throughout the Heavens & Earth, I Alone Am the Honored One!] - Enough said. There is not a single being in existence who is superior to Gojo. The Heavens have declared it as such. During the day phase, you may activate this ability to reveal yourself as Gojo Satoru. You will be confirmed Town from that point on and your abilities cannot be stolen. However, upon doing this, you will lose both of your passive abilities. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.