Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flower u have no idea how much i wanna shove this in front of ur face and show u how some townies have way more broken sht than mine lol, and u still think my passive is too broken for town

Passive - Limitless] - Quite possibly the most broken ability in Jujutsu Kaisen. This is a cursed technique that allows Gojo to manipulate the infinity around him, making him untouchable. Not a single person is capable of harming Gojo. You are immune to all regular kills, role crushes, role blocks, and other debuffs. You will survive one super-kill but it will consume this ability.

@Flower u have no idea how much i wanna shove this in front of ur face and show u how some townies have way more broken sht than mine lol, and u still think my passive is too broken for town

Passive - Limitless] - Quite possibly the most broken ability in Jujutsu Kaisen. This is a cursed technique that allows Gojo to manipulate the infinity around him, making him untouchable. Not a single person is capable of harming Gojo. You are immune to all regular kills, role crushes, role blocks, and other debuffs. You will survive one super-kill but it will consume this ability.
Waiting for your answer regarding Rayan...

[Passive - Voice of All Things] -
Oden possess the very rare ability to hear the [Voice of All Things], a unique power that only a few people in the world can manifest. He is able to hear words conveyed by inanimate objects and animals that do not speak the human language.
Cuz I have the voice of all things that always give me information that cannot be obtained by normal investigation roles
Usopp has a point, Noctis has no way of nowhere who actually is N, but well he did say this

. Chances are the player I am suspecting indeed holds the role of N'zoth
He only suspected them of being N.

With Flower failed a super kill, him being rc immune i think he's it.

He need to die this DP.

No one else should be pushed but him.

We have scum on the rope, but N will keep converting people (if he can do that) and he can also alledgedly revive people to control them.

We cant have that.

Usopp has a point, Noctis has no way of nowhere who actually is N, but well he did say this

He only suspected them of being N.

With Flower failed a super kill, him being rc immune i think he's it.

He need to die this DP.

No one else should be pushed but him.

We have scum on the rope, but N will keep converting people (if he can do that) and he can also alledgedly revive people to control them.

We cant have that.
ummm correction
It’s not “revive people” , it’s revive characters. Thank you. Keep going.

Warning - This is also a reverse psychology post, maybe I want you to come after me, and maybe not, also, maybe it doesn’t matter at this point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Waiting for your answer regarding Rayan...
hes gura

sorry didn't see ur post

hes at best non hostile. highly doubt its a scum character

nzoth/femto has to be typo or random a'hole. i need u to trust me on this one. shoot anything at them if u dont belive me

i have no clue why ur stuff failed on rayan tho. maybe cuz hes on youtube or sm sht and u cant hit him? that i cant tell

but it follows with the theory that new NF players are the scum here. random a'hole is very dangerous. hes from NF too

Status
Not open for further replies.