Status
Not open for further replies.
hes gura

sorry didn't see ur post

hes at best non hostile. highly doubt its a scum character

nzoth/femto has to be typo or random a'hole. i need u to trust me on this one. shoot anything at them if u dont belive me

i have no clue why ur stuff failed on rayan tho. maybe cuz hes on youtube or sm sht and u cant hit him? that i cant tell

but it follows with the theory that new NF players are the scum here. random a'hole is very dangerous. hes from NF too
So how did you get through, then?

Emil

Certified Memelord
So how did you get through, then?
lock on is immune to redirection, and my action isn't a negative one

can u guys at the very least invest him or try a non negative action on him?

i have a theory. ill test with my painting. thanks to juliet i can use it.

i wont stick with this vote but just testing smthing for now. i think we lynch typo or random a hole better

[vote lynch rayan] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

also @Flower check tris aswell. he said he cant kill anyone but me and somehow kills light. bit bamboozled there

on the same time we have typo being weird af and likely being nzoth himself. he accidently slipped nzoth stuff yesterday and seems to be pushing that narrative today as if he already won the game
Typo didn't slip shit mate, you're a fool if you believe that.

Also, N is not purple team. Im begging my account on it.

And finally, i was dead for half the game and when i came back and questioned Typo's odd behavior, plenty of people came out telling me he's fine, first action i did yesterday was RC him btw. So was he Rc or not is up in the air, we didn't see this sht yesterday.

He could well be faking WUs btw, i still dont buy that whole N thing.

Wario is in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.