Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He didn't lie about having the VOA lol.
lied about the descriptions of it tho lmfao

Vote Lynch Rayan @Dragomir

I can try.
what does that mean lol "can try"

Were you hiding behind anyone when Yo tan Wa was killed?
dont remember. he died too fast as the day started i dont think i was hiding behind anyone tbh. dont remmeber tho

because they didn't know what would happen if they donated to me, and lind fucked himself for voting yon
so can u check their allignemt? maybe they know ur role or ur one of them. thats not really a way to excuse sm1 queen

@Go D. Usopp ™ why are you trying to save Rayan?
what implies that im trying to save him?

im just trying to be rational about why would noctis out his scummate cuz i dont think nzoth is red mafia

he clearly helped purple mafia robin

dont remember. he died too fast as the day started i dont think i was hiding behind anyone tbh. dont remmeber tho

so can u check their allignemt? maybe they know ur role or ur one of them. thats not really a way to excuse sm1 queen

im just trying to be rational about why would noctis out his scummate cuz i dont think nzoth is red mafia

N could be indie y'know.

So you are saying we shouldn‘t go for a guy who somehow avoids all actions and dodges a superkill? I think we‘re good lynching him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
N could be indie y'know.
yea most likely or purple mafia cuz he tried to save robin. which still then begs the question how did noctis know it was rayan? cuz none of his abilities can do that and rayan was modblocked for everyday as far as i remember

to me it looked like an easy frame job for noctis to save himslef tbh

imma w8 and see what @Zem thinks about this whole thing

random asshole is tsukki ? btw who is suki
random is 99% obito

Status
Not open for further replies.